No announcement yet.

Animaniacs/ Tiny Toons

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animaniacs/ Tiny Toons

I did! They were some of the best cartoons ever!

I prefer Pinky and the Brain over Animaniacs and Tiney Toons. But my favorite episode of Tiney Toons was when they spooked Batman.

Comment

Those cartoons were ok but Teen Titans is way better.

Comment

I loved the Animaniacs. They were so funny w/ there scarsitic(sp?) humor. Even today I do the catch phrases of "HELLO NURSE!!!" or keep asking the question of "why......why.....why.....why". It drove my mom nuts lol.

Comment

Tiny Toons were great in using younger versions of the Looney Tunes characters and putting them in modern day situations. That gave a more fresh feeling than if they just had stuck with the original versions, not that thereīs anything wrong with them.

Animaniacs was kind of a mixed bag. Some segments were very good, like the Goodfeathas that spoofed movies like Goodfellas and Raging Bull, while I didnīt care much for others. For instance, that poor dog Buttons who was supposed to look after this toddler Mindy who always got herself into trouble, and after he had saved the day he was being yelled at by her parents.

Comment

I wish they would come out on DVD. One of my favorites is Baby Plucky "Water goes down the hooooole!" My brothers and sister and I would walk around saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by VersesBatman
              I wish they would come out on DVD. One of my favorites is Baby Plucky "Water goes down the hooooole!" My brothers and sister and I would walk around saying that.
              I love that episode!

Comment

I liked the elevator one too. "Elelater go down the hoooooole!"

Comment

Other people lately keep mentioning animaniacs in other old cartoons' threads so I figured I should make it clear this thread exists and what better way then to post in it myself. I always get gift cards from my dad's side of the family (mostly since that is the only thing on my list) I think since nothing else is out or coming out anytime soon I will go buy the volumes of this and other cartoons I used to watch that are now available.

Comment

The Hub has confirmed it. Starting December 24th Animaniacs will join the lineup! It begins with a marathon Dec 24. Can't wait ty to Superhippie for letting me know. I thought it wouldve been part of The '90s Are All That but The Hub rules even more now.

With the lineup for The Hub it reminds me more and more of Kids' WB! Thats not a bad thing either folks.

Btw on Feb 5, 2013 the 4th and final volume of Animaniacs on dvd according to Tv Shows On DVD. Sad to see it end but at least it'll see a release. Maybe more of the Kids' WB! series will be released.

I almost forgot. Back in October and November Vortexx aired Tiny Toons twice! I think it was the Halloween special. Could they be testing the waters as to airing reruns of the series?!?
                    Last edited by Austin 3:16; 12-03-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Just saw advertisement that stated Animaniacs joins The Hub lineup starting Jan 7!

Comment

it was nice watching those episodes christmas eve. glad they are starting to air fully. wonder what other shows HUB will pull out from the olden days.

Comment

i actually have been watching animaniacs again on dvd recently. Its still funny today as it was back then... now i get to laugh at all the jokes i "didn't get" when i was younger

Comment

Kinda hoping they go even further into the Kids' WB! vault and show stuff like Jackie Chan Adventures, Mucha Lucha and Xiaolin Showdown.

Comment

Now I have that song stuck in my head.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎