Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Mars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still can't get over the fact that this is the guy that used to play Elliot on Just Shoot Me.

Can't stop loving Keith Mars though.

Comment

As in... why does Woody want Keith around so badly????

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Keith is a great father and role model, his relationship with Veronica is one of the driving forces for the show. I too would like seeing some background on keith.

congrats on being TV's best dad, well deserved

Comment

It's really interesting how this season has shifted away from Keith's work as a PI. I sorta miss Keith's involvement in solving the mysteries with Veronica. Although I'm guessing when the bus crash investigation gets into full swing Keith will be more involved.

Comment

The chemistry between Keith & Veronica certainly fuels the show. Keith isn't always the perfect dad, but his love and devotion are evident. Keith is such a wonderful father because he is teaching Veronica values by his own example and by putting his trust in her and allowing her to make mistakes. Sometimes he gives her a little too much leeway, but he is always there to help her out. YEAH... to TVs best dad.

Comment

He's the type of guy I would want marry when I've grown-up. He's such a good man.

Comment

He has been voted the number 1 dad on TV but some website, i just can't remember which one.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎