So who are you really devoted to?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i adamently take the position of superman chloiser. for now ... i am a chlarker- that is a smallville chlarker, not superman.

to vsssahyyyv: you should watch vyperman7's chlark video. it is one of the most and it has an incredible scene in which the elevator scene is slowed down- you wouldnt believe the extremne emotion it shows

Comment

ohh cool were could i find it???
      --------shay

Comment

this is the link to vyperman7's page:

it can also be found under fan art and music videos which is under fanart and fanfiction.

Comment

CHLARK!!! chloe is so cute (and thick...) those two have such great chemistry, and there is never any ANGST. usually if there is a problem it gets out in the open, and then resolved quickly! and in devoted, when she kissed him, he wasnt horrified at all, he was just a little shocked, but then you can see him close his eyes and go along for the ride. and in that wonderful elevator scene, who could resist a beautiful girl staring into your eyes and say simply "hi"? i know that if i were clark, lana would be the LAST thing on MY MIND! DAMN THAT LADY AND HER KIDS!

Comment

hah. you make me laugh))))

Comment

Originally posted by vssshayyyv
              me too jedi seriously would believe that could happen and for
              kris- el he was never horrified i dont remeber that ever happening if you have some insight to a time when he did i would like to hear it...
              -------Shay

o h yeah and what about bound when chloe and clark are in the elevator that was some true emotion g/d damn it i hate when doors open to interrupt stuff.....
              -shay
              well in Devoted he certainly looked horrified! if that were Lana he'd jump right on that lol
              the elevator scene...well that was the writers throwing the Chlark ppl a bone haha

who knows, maybe they will get together (altho relationships on television cant last) i guess i wouldnt mind it that much...at least temporarily. i cant see them giving it more weight than Clana, which was supposed to be the big romance of the show

if they do i expect many PMs from chlarkers saying I TOLD U SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

I'm a Chlexer, Chloe and Lex have such great chemistry together. I honestly wouldn't mind Chlark either, they're pretty cute together but I really love the Chlex.

Comment

chloe just needs someone... she is fun to watch in relationships. though i would prefer clark over any other guy with her

Comment

I would have to say I'm a Chlarker. Tom and Allison just have such amazing chemistry. I want to scream at my TV every time Clark does something stupid and avoids Chloe in favour of Lana. When he left her at the prom in "Tempest" (and when he told her he just wanted to be friends in "Vortex") I really did feel badly for Chloe. The thing is, she just seems so cool and carefree, whereas Lana seems like a lot of the girls I know - uptight and prone to mood swings (something that seems to have increased more and more as the series went on). Chloe seems more like my kinda gal.

Of course, the unresolved sexual tension between her and Clark keeps us glued to the TV set. Resolving it might be bad in the long run. Still, I hope they eventually do something with it.

Personally, I would have liked to see a Pete/Chloe hookup at some point, especially in "Vortex" after Clark said he just wanted to be friends and Pete comforted Chloe. He had already said he was attracted to her in "Nicodemus", even if he was under the influence of the evil plant thing. Let's face it, Clark gets enough female attention as it is. It would have been nice to see Chloe hook up with Pete and have Clark become jealous; would have been a great source of dramatic tension. COME BACK, PETE!

Comment

yes!!! i also wanted chloe and pete to hook up so that clark would become jealous... after he left i went on a rage to my dad about that lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Axl Van Sixx
                        I would have to say I'm a Chlarker. Tom and Allison just have such amazing chemistry. I want to scream at my TV every time Clark does something stupid and avoids Chloe in favour of Lana. When he left her at the prom in "Tempest" (and when he told her he just wanted to be friends in "Vortex") I really did feel badly for Chloe. The thing is, she just seems so cool and carefree, whereas Lana seems like a lot of the girls I know - uptight and prone to mood swings (something that seems to have increased more and more as the series went on). Chloe seems more like my kinda gal.

Of course, the unresolved sexual tension between her and Clark keeps us glued to the TV set. Resolving it might be bad in the long run. Still, I hope they eventually do something with it.

Personally, I would have liked to see a Pete/Chloe hookup at some point, especially in "Vortex" after Clark said he just wanted to be friends and Pete comforted Chloe. He had already said he was attracted to her in "Nicodemus", even if he was under the influence of the evil plant thing. Let's face it, Clark gets enough female attention as it is. It would have been nice to see Chloe hook up with Pete and have Clark become jealous; would have been a great source of dramatic tension. COME BACK, PETE!

I just wanted to point out that in Vortex, it wasn't Clark who told Chloe he wanted to be friends... it was CHLOE who said that to him first. She said it was a "defense mechanism" cause she was afraid her fear came true that Clark did dump her for Lana the second Whitney left. I don't think Clark really wanted to be "just friends" but agreed with her cause he thought that's what she really wanted. *rolls eyes* BDA.

As for a Chloe/Pete hook-up... I'd have to say a big fat NO to that. That would be wrong... just wrong. *shudders*

In Devoted, I don't think Clark was horrified, like some have said, he was shocked. But, by the end, he was relaxing a little and enjoying it... you even saw his mouth twitch (tehehe) like he was about to really get into it... but then of course they cut to commercial right then. Dammit.

Bound, now that elevator scene has to be one of the hottest scenes ever. Rush would be THE hottest! AM & TW have a crazy amount of chemistry, and it shows in every scene they do. At the beginning of the scene, Chloe was all business, and Clark was so awkward. Then, when Chloe pushed him against the other wall, they both became very aware of how close they were. And her little "Hi" was so cute. If you watch closely (I've watched the scene many many times haha), when Chloe tilts her head back to shake her hair out of her eyes, Clark's eyes widen. The staring ensues, and Clark moves his hand up her arm in an about-to-make-out way, and tilts his head down towards hers, the camera switches to the other side of their faces, and just when you think they're about to kiss.... the doors open, of course. Dammit.

Now, either TPTB are too stupid to recognize AM & TW's chemistry or recognize it and have them make-out more than anybody else, just to mess with our heads. I'm starting to lean towards the latter. However, I'm almost 100% positive that Clark and Chloe will hook up this season. And, I for one, CAN'T. WAIT. All the Chlarkers will rejoice and say "IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!"

Comment

she said it was a defense mechanism and i can understand. even if he was saving lana, chloe still deserved a better explanation... they should have showed clark apologizing to chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris-El
                            the elevator scene...well that was the writers throwing the Chlark ppl a bone haha
                            at least temporarily. i cant see them giving it more weight than Clana, which was supposed to be the big romance of the show.
                            okok wait a minute lassie,
                            a bone quite funny there was so much comedy in that scene and the way the writers turned that around and made iit an emotional chlark scene... pure brilliance(claps)
                            anyways... if the writers dont give chlark more weight than clana there dumb because there are so many chlarkers and for a long time i felt like the only one and all clans were verbally attacking me when ever i said something in her defense....did u notice that the show ratings have gone up post clana.... just saying.... big romance of the show... oh ok thats cool u think that... its just it lasted what 2 episodes.... yeah the building up and the afermath were like 5 ep but what of out of like 75 eps in all... so if 5 eps were so life altering i mustve missed it...
                            ----------Shay

Comment

Originally posted by vssshayyyv
                              okok wait a minute lassie,
                              a bone quite funny there was so much comedy in that scene and the way the writers turned that around and made iit an emotional chlark scene... pure brilliance(claps)
                              anyways... if the writers dont give chlark more weight than clana there dumb because there are so many chlarkers and for a long time i felt like the only one and all clans were verbally attacking me when ever i said something in her defense....did u notice that the show ratings have gone up post clana.... just saying.... big romance of the show... oh ok thats cool u think that... its just it lasted what 2 episodes.... yeah the building up and the afermath were like 5 ep but what of out of like 75 eps in all... so if 5 eps were so life altering i mustve missed it...
                              ----------Shay

Chlark are great together, I'm all for them if Clois never happens

I've noticed that Clana fans say the opposite that without Clana the show is dead and so are the ratings Obviously not

I enjoy Chlark scenes very much, and I love Chloe she's just great.

Comment

yes yes i appreciate your enthusiasm clois.. well according too ur name.. loark... never the less...
                                im all for chlark until the series ends ... and i know you wont like this but ill say it anyway...
                                post series clark can marry a tree i honestly dont care much...i never read superman except for like when he dies but that was a landmark of course....
                                but the idea of chloe is kinda of the beginings of the clois realtionship if you think about it.. all that smart talk...
                                maybe thats why us chlarkers and clois fans work well together...
                                clois is like medium that keeps chlarkers from bitting clanas heads off even though we tend to enjoy that very much...lol
                                ----------Shay

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎