This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite will always be Veronica Mars

Comment

I AM IN LOVE WITH CASSIDY! He will always be my favorite. Kyle Gallner is such a good actor, and so cute. He had a sweet and shy personality (forget about the psycho part; minor detail), and when he smiled it was amazing. And him and Mac were so so adorable. I wish their relationship had developed more, though.

I still loved him even after we found out he was the big bad. He just portrayed the role so well. I WAS SO UPSET WHEN HE STEPPED OFF THE ROOF! I was so mad at his dad and Dick and everyone else you picked on him. He had such a bright future, too. He was really smart. Such a shame that he had to turn out to be a murderer/ rapist. He was much too lovely for that.

----- Added 51 Seconds later -----

Sorry. My writing is so choppy. :P
      Last edited by cassandiblah; 06-19-2009, 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I just started watching VM recently and I have to say that I like Deputy Leo a lot. I also enjoy Logan's character. He's very interesting.

Comment

Also really like Mac and Max (the guy who sells tests and papers).

Comment

i totally agree love logan he is the best hated how season 3 finished l and v so totally belong together
            also like weevil

Comment

Veronica was my favorite. She was such a spitfire! I really miss this show.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎