Favorite Character

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the edgier caracters def. Veronica sh is my idol Gosh I wish I was like her . Caracters like her and Chloe sullivan inspire me so much and then comes Logan hes so mysterious and so hot!

Comment

I've officially knocked Duncan off the ladder of my favorite characters. I know, surprising. Veronica is my favorite character, with Logan and Kieth tied for second. And then Mac and Gia. Gia is really weird, but funny to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by LaineSV11
        I've officially knocked Duncan off the ladder of my favorite characters. I know, surprising. Veronica is my favorite character, with Logan and Kieth tied for second. And then Mac and Gia. Gia is really weird, but funny to watch.
        Wow!!!! Logan's moved up your ladder a lot!!!

Comment

logan echolls, jason dohring!!

Comment

Veronica, because she's so hard-boiled and funny. Followed closely by Keith, the best TV dad evAR

Comment

Veronica is my role model. Except for the fact she disregards other peoples feelings sometimes, but other than that she kicks ass. Her relationship with logan is kind of slow and boring so far, but the next episode promises some confliction. I love it when they bicker. Keith Mars' chemistry with his daughter is perfect as well.

Comment

first and foremost: veronica (my fave character)

keith and logan (tied to second)
                weevil, mac and wallace (tied to third)

Comment

Veronica, Piz, Wallace, Keith & Mac are my favs

Comment

Logan, Keith and Veronica!

Comment

Please don't you guys think I'm psychopath or something but I really loved Cassidy aka Beaver. He's still my favorite even after season 2 finale.

Comment

Probably in this order for me.

1. Veronica

2. Piz.....actually Piz almost tied Veronica for first on my list, but she has got so much good material on him (2 seasons actually) that I kind of have to give it to her. Chris Lowell is just so awesome as Piz. I still laugh so hard when I picture him doing "the dance".

3. Keith & Wallace are neck and neck to be honest. I love them both as characters

4. Weeval

5. Logan

6. Mac

And whatever happened to the Mar's Dog?
                        Last edited by CK&CK; 05-16-2007, 12:58 AM.

Comment

I know this show ended earlier this year...but I just got season one on DVD yesterday and am already on disc 3! I am hooked already! Its not at all what I expected and Veronica actually does remind me alot of Chloe!
                          Out of the characters so far my fave would have to be Veronica and I like Wallace. Cant wait to see what happens next.

Comment

yah it is a good show what got you to go finally buy the season 1 dvd?? Was it kb as elle on heroes??

Comment

Actually no it wasnt that at all..I cant stand Kristin Bell on Heroes, I hate her character Elle. What got me to watch it was...one..Melissa watched it and loved it so I thought Id give it a chance..and two....it was on sale from $59.99 to $14.88 for the seasons.. so I thought..what the heck..I'll buy them and see how I like it. As of now, Im almost done Season One and am loving it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by newfan
                                Actually no it wasnt that at all..I cant stand Kristin Bell on Heroes, I hate her character Elle. What got me to watch it was...one..Melissa watched it and loved it so I thought Id give it a chance..and two....it was on sale from $59.99 to $14.88 for the seasons.. so I thought..what the heck..I'll buy them and see how I like it. As of now, Im almost done Season One and am loving it!!!
                                Unfortunatelly I keep reading posts on these boards how great different shows are so I check them out and get hooked so I end up buying the dvds and some times the cds too. It happened with veronica mars and a couple other shows I just home It doesn't happen again I have too many dvds and current show I watch I don't need anymore to get hooked on I sware once I own all the episodes of the show I currently watch on dvd I will never watch a new show again.

back on topic though So I don't get this thread closed or worse yet get myself banned. I think I like veronica the best out of the characters on this show with all her smart comments and cathing criminals.
                                Last edited by krpto; 11-28-2007, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎