Favorite Character

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I love all the characters but I find the interaction between Veronica and Logan is awesome. The banter between them can be hilarious, sweet or depressingly riveting. I love it and I can't get enough of it. Definitely a LoVe fan as well. So they're probably my two favorite. Also because they're both great actors. But I wouldn't be TOO disappointed if she ended up with Duncan. Surely not disappointed enough to stop watching the show, as some people I know have done with other shows.

Although, Wallace is, as M.D. said, the perfect best friend. And the chats with Veronica are hilarious as well.

Comment

The thing that I am worried about is that they kill off logan if they do i will be so mad!!!!!!

Comment

They aren't killing off Logan... so don't even worry about it!

Comment

That's what I was worried about to! And I was and am still a bit worried that they might kill Logan off later on. First, with the whole jumping off the bridge thing but now that he might just get hurt by Jake Kane. With the whole, "I'll destroy every one you ever loved!"

But I don't think they will since practically everyone loves Logan. He's such a great character after all.

Comment

They won't kill off Logan... trust me on this one... it makes no sense to kill off Logan... maybe in the future... but certainly no time soon. It's the same reason why I said neither Duncan nor Logan would be the killer.

Comment

I hope your right I love LOGAN!!!

Comment

fav actor

Most definatly Kristen/Veronica.
                Kristen is a doll.

Comment

Oh man, my favorite character has got to be Weevil, played by Francis Capra III, grandson of legendary director Frank Capra. Who cares if the Brooklyn accent is out of place?

Comment

Kristen Bell is my favorite character she is sexy, smart, funny, and the star of the show, however I like Enrico, Percy, and Backup as well. Veronica gets the vote.

Comment

My favorite character aside from the obvious Veronica, is Logan. He just has the best lines and most every scene he's in cracks me up. I love his character.

Comment

I think Backup the dog is the most talented of all the cast members, lol

Comment

i think ur wrown assface

Comment

if you are refering to my post, it was a joke *******, go **** yourself

Comment

no not u

just cause u want to get into my pants

Comment

I am glad you got banned idiot, you are a moron, and should find a forum for morons then you will feel at home, and I apologize to the members of this site for my rude statements, just be nice to me and I will respond in kind.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎