No announcement yet.

Episode 1.10: An Echolls Family Christmas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 1.10: An Echolls Family Christmas

Yeah, so I dont watch VM, but it turns out they're filming an episode at my friends mansion. He says their's a sex scene in a bathroom and that it's during christmas.

So when that episode comes out, you'll be able to say that
    Darseidx's friend's house is where they recorded that episode.

Oh and p.s. Paris Hilton is not in this episode.

a) Paris Hilton was a one time thing (thank goodness) and
    b) her not being on the show is a good thing.
    c) you need to watch VM, because its the best show.

Comment

Indeed. VM rocks.

Comment

wow your friend is lucky

-by the way this weeks episode looks very promising.

Comment

Yeah! So I talked to my friend again! And guess what?
          He said his mom met some guy called Weevil?
          He was in her kitchen and he said he was the gardner!
          He was probably thinking you rich bit**!
          So anyway, he says someone gets killed, and it's some kind of
          Christmas party!Ill let you all know when the episode will be aired.

Comment

Hello again all!!!!!! So yes I've gotten confirmation from my friend that they have in fact set when the're going to air the episode.

Its going to be tuesday right before christmas. He said they might air it twice which sounds interesting.

So yeah there ya go.

Comment

Alright all human beings and VM fanatics!!!!!!
              Today is the day they're going to pass the episode!
              My friend invited me to his house to watch them record VM but I respectfully declined because I have more important things to do like study for finals which are tomorow.

I posted this on Dec 14 so yeah its that episode. So the house you see at the party is my rich friends house!hahaha

Please give me feedback!

Comment

I don't think they're planning to air the episode, due to several things (see Why is UPN skipping Ep #10 "Silence of the Lamb?")

Comment

Yes they did! They aired it yesterday!

Anyway...WOW!!!!!!! That epispode was spo awesome! The whole poker table thing and the whole money missing thing! WOW.

It was awesome my friends house on the big screen! So yeah, the house that had the pool the room where they played the poker, where the stabbing went on, the guys room. All that was my friends house! It was pretty rad seeing it. Please post your input on the ep on this thread if you please.

Comment

The unfortunate thing about that episode was that a few minutes into that episode I just knew that the kid that ended up taking the money was going to do something, before anything was said about stolen money... maybe I'm perceptive, maybe it's a bit predictable, I dunno

anyways, is the show shot in the town your friend lives in? or in various locations? and where is it primarily shot?

Comment

Well I must say first that I had the same thoughts about the obviousness of the episode. The guy with the money made it seem suspicious. Along with the episode mystery itself. If they had Weevil steal the money, it would be so lame and well predicatable. But if they had someone rich that had no use for the money, that would make it interesting!

As for the shooting deal, They have officially decided to film in my friends house. He said They were shooting another ep at his house. I mean Its that guys new house or something. And its shot all over my friends big house. It's kinda big considering that he lives in one of richest neighborhoods of 2004. Rancho Santa Fe to be exact. But he lives smack down in the middle of Fairbamks too. So yeah being rich can get you Veronica Mars at your house!

Comment

but can it get her in your bedroom?

Comment

Nobody knows...

Comment

Episode 10 video game?

Does anyone know what game Logan is playing in the attached photo? Thanks!

Comment

Well... someone's been downloading...

No idea on the game though.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍