Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: 24 (fox)

Mmmmm. More TV to watch. Like I'm not already watching too much television.

I hope Jack's voice has learned how to speak at a normal volume during his retirement. He used to only have two voice settings: whisper and yell. No middle ground. If the whisper didn't work he'd go straight to the yelling. He might want to add to his game by mixing in some conversational noise level talking, the way basketball players use the off season to add a new jump shop to their arsenal of skills.

I'll try to catch this by demanding it from the On Demand system that usually doesn't agree to my demands because it only makes stuff available after a week has passed, and by then I've changed my demands. Maybe 24 is a big enough deal that they can cut through that red tape, though. We'll see how that goes.
    Last edited by InactiveUserID; 05-07-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Banned

Me Grimlock no like u! Xanderman's Avatar
    It's funny how the season is going through the usual 24 tropes episode after episode, almost scene after scene. Like Jack being chased by the government/his own people only to eventually be proven right and be trusted again (and then start working with the government again, or at least that's where it seems like we're headed). Why is everyone so resistant to the possibility that Jack "might" actually be telling the truth? Silly stuff. I guess saving the world 27 times isn't enough, he needs to save it twenty-EIGHT times before he starts to really be taken seriously. It's almost as if the characters realize it's a plothole but at the same time know they need to create drama/tension somehow so they turn a blind eye to it. lol Jack himself called attention to this plothole when he told the President that he should have earned more trust by now after everything he's done in the past, and so forth, yet after he pleaded his case to the President the President still basically gave the A-ok for the military to execute Jack with extreme prejudice. Why does Jack even bother? Jack should just team up with the terrorists and call it a day. lol
    Last edited by Xanderman; 05-20-2014 at 08:55 PM.

That's the 1 thing i always laughed at.. How many lives has Bauer saved in 8 9 years now? And they still don't trust him.. hahaha

Settling In
    season finale or possible series finale tonight

Well they left the door open for more!! I liked the finale..

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637