Christopher Reeve Dead

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its 2009 and i never knew

Comment

• all i can say is RIP . too both chis an his wife he was real supermen an she must have been his lois cause she died 6 month after him i guess even in death u can seperate true love . chirs u were a hero not b cause u play supermen bt because u were so dertmind 2 walk again u had heart of fighter , RIP 2 u an ur wife together forever

Comment

• I was just thinking today about how amazing chris played both clark kent and superman. No one can replace him. Rest In Peace.

Comment

• A good superman, A great heart
          RIP

Comment

• May he live on forever in our hearts. He was, and always shall be the one and only Superman. May his soul rest in peace.

Comment

• I still remember the day the news reached me, absolutely gutted i was. Also when they put a message at the end of the Season 4 episode 'Devoted', really sad. R.I.P Chris, you made me believe.

Comment

• Fitting that we meet a new Superman tonight on Supergirl, on the 12 year anniversary of Reeve's passing.

Comment

• Wow; its been 12 years already? That's pretty shocking; the last decade's been pretty hazy for me. I do remember finding out about Chris' passing though, on MSN News of all places. He was one of the very few celebs who I actually cried over.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎