Video Requests/Song Suggestions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite band came out with a new album (Red Hot Chili Peppers) and the song Police Station on the album seems to fit perfectly for shippers of Clana...such as myself. Any thoughts......

Comment

• I don't really have song request so I guess this is more of a suggestion. I'd really like to see a video that outlines/defines the 8 year story of Lana Lang. It's very hard to find videos of just her that aren't about her and Clark or her and Lex. Granted, a lot of her time in the show was focused on her relationships but I think there's a story in there somewhere about her working on her personal identity and I think it'd be great to explore in a video!

...Unfortunately I have no talent for this sort of thing...

Comment

• Hold on

Clois video with the new song "Hold On" by Mozella. Think it is just perfect.

Comment

• Somebody please make a video about Lex and Lana meeting in the future post finale.
          They always had a great potential as a couple.

Comment

• smallville crossover with charmed clark/paige

Comment

• I'd love to see a Clois vid of Neyo's - One in a Million, it's a perfect Clois song.

Comment

• I'd like to see a video with RedK!Clark or CL footage to the Cops theme, you know, Bad Boys.

Comment

• ^
                  That would be hilarious! Cops SMALLVILLE Edition!

Comment

• Can some one please do a clois video to sheryl crow light in your eyes

Comment

• Anyone ever made a Phil Collins CLOIS Can't Hurry Love video?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎