Favorite Lois Quotes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Lois says is a potential quote...

Comment

Originally posted by Anfi
      Anything Lois says is a potential quote...
      I agree.

Comment

jst wanna say hi to the filipinos here...heehhe...m a filipino too ya know...anyway..i'm a lois fan....evident in my username...=)

Comment

Originally posted by addicted2erica
          jst wanna say hi to the filipinos here...heehhe...m a filipino too ya know...anyway..i'm a lois fan....evident in my username...=)
          Yay, another Filipino here! ;D

To all Clois Fans!

Just thought I'd let you know that I just made a Clois messageboard for all of us Clois Fans...it's actually a joint messageboard between my site and Forever Clois site...
          here's the link if you're interested in joining us click here: Forever Devoted 2 Clois Messageboard

Please spread the word to all the Clois fans you know about this messageboard...we'd like to have as many members there as possible!

thanks,
          J (webmaster of Devoted 2 Clois Fansite )

PS...see ya there!

Comment

I can't wait for Spell! I wonder what Lois has to say...I'm sure it'll be another favorite Lois quotes to post here.

Comment

Unfortunately, there weren't much Lois quotes but the few ones she had were hilarious...

eps. this:

Lois (again as possessed witch Brianna...to Lana): Wow, I'm gorgeous! Did you see this? (holding her boobs, lol )
              Lana (as evil Isobel, looking like she was rolling her eyes to Lois/Brianna): Yes, they're real nice!

Comment

one of my fave lois quotes has got to be on crusade when she tells Martha after just returning clark to her:
                " I've always been a sucker for stray dogs and naked guys"
                martha just gives her a look like what!!
                another one is the shower scene when
                clark: you're wearing my shirt
                lois: it was the only thing that was clean
                then later... " hi mrs.kent."

Comment

from "Devoted."

Chloe (wearing cheerleading uniform) blows Clark a kiss and runs to the sideline.

Lois: Oh, my God. She's taken the fast train to Stepford.

Clark: I need you to keep her away from me.

Lois: With what? A tranquilizer gun?

Comment

Lois*reguarding Brett's accident*Excuse me, how well did you know Brett?
                    Locker room boy *looks Lois up and down-Not as well as I'd like to know you!
                    Lois*throws him a sarcastic glance-Charming!

Comment

in Pariah after the psycho Tim starts to reveal how crazy his is.

"Wow, look at the time. I've uh, got to get back to the Torch and uh . . . study" leaves in a hurry after that.

Comment

*the whole scene at the end of Pariah with Chloe and Lois*

Lois ~ "I'm heading back to school. I have an eight o'clock class tomorrow."

Chloe ~ "Oh . . .okay."

Lois ~ "Looking for things about Tim's ability? Things we should have seen before we started blaming Alicia?"

Chloe ~ "I think maybe I've seen too much already. I've spent the last four years ferreting out meteor freaks . . .trying to expose them. I never should have started this Wall." **referring to the Wall of Weird.**

Lois ~ "Chloe, you're a reporter. You invetigate and expose. That's who you are."

Chloe ~ "Well then I guess sometimes it sucks being me."
                        **sighs deeply and thinks for a minute**

Chloe~ "Lois . . .if . . . if you found out something . . .something someone didn't want you to know about them . . .would you tell them?"

Lois~ "That depends. Is that person someone you care about?"

Chloe ~ "Yeah."

Lois ~ "And does keeping the secret hurt anyone?"

Chloe~ "No."

Lois~ "Then my answer is no. If I really cared about that person, I wouldn't tell them that I knew, but I would go out of my way to be supportive of them. So that hopefully one day they would be comfortable enough to tell me themselves."

Chloe ~ "No offense Lois, but that's the last thing I expected to hear from you."

Lois ~ "I've learned the hard way that people keep secrets for a reason. Even from the people they're closest to."
                        **thinks deeply and there is a silent moment**

Lois~ "Chloe . . . is there something you want to tell me? Are you the one with the secret?"

Chloe ~ "No. No, it's not me."

Lois~ "Okay. I'll see ya in a couple weeks or so."

Chloe ~ "Yeah."

Lois~ "Whoever it is that you're talking about, will tell you when they're ready."

Chloe~"Thanks."

Lois~"Bye babe."

Chloe ~ "Bye"
                        **they hug for a long time**

NOTE: this scene was really touching I thought, and showed a much more mature and nurturing side to Lois, one that even Chloe was surprised to see. It also shows how she is a good confidant and a good friend. I smiled through this whole scene.

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
                          *the whole scene at the end of Pariah with Chloe and Lois*

Lois ~ "I'm heading back to school. I have an eight o'clock class tomorrow."

Chloe ~ "Oh . . .okay."

Lois ~ "Looking for things about Tim's ability? Things we should have seen before we started blaming Alicia?"

Chloe ~ "I think maybe I've seen too much already. I've spent the last four years ferreting out meteor freaks . . .trying to expose them. I never should have started this Wall." **referring to the Wall of Weird.**

Lois ~ "Chloe, you're a reporter. You invetigate and expose. That's who you are."

Chloe ~ "Well then I guess sometimes it sucks being me."
                          **sighs deeply and thinks for a minute**

Chloe~ "Lois . . .if . . . if you found out something . . .something someone didn't want you to know about them . . .would you tell them?"

Lois~ "That depends. Is that person someone you care about?"

Chloe ~ "Yeah."

Lois ~ "And does keeping the secret hurt anyone?"

Chloe~ "No."

Lois~ "Then my answer is no. If I really cared about that person, I wouldn't tell them that I knew, but I would go out of my way to be supportive of them. So that hopefully one day they would be comfortable enough to tell me themselves."

Chloe ~ "No offense Lois, but that's the last thing I expected to hear from you."

Lois ~ "I've learned the hard way that people keep secrets for a reason. Even from the people they're closest to."
                          **thinks deeply and there is a silent moment**

Lois~ "Chloe . . . is there something you want to tell me? Are you the one with the secret?"

Chloe ~ "No. No, it's not me."

Lois~ "Okay. I'll see ya in a couple weeks or so."

Chloe ~ "Yeah."

Lois~ "Whoever it is that you're talking about, will tell you when they're ready."

Chloe~"Thanks."

Lois~"Bye babe."

Chloe ~ "Bye"
                          **they hug for a long time**

NOTE: this scene was really touching I thought, and showed a much more mature and nurturing side to Lois, one that even Chloe was surprised to see. It also shows how she is a good confidant and a good friend. I smiled through this whole scene.
                          That whole scene forshadowed Lois' own future.

We all know that's something she's going to have to deal with, once her and Clark become more than just friends. She's going to have to deal with the fact that he's Superman. I think that scene showed just how she's going to deal with the fact that the man she will love, is also an iconic figure, and he's going to be hesitant to tell her at first, because he doesnt' want to put her in harms way.

I also think that scene proves that in the future, Lois is going to be strong enough to deal with the fact that he's Superman, and won't be bothered by it. She'll love him and stand by him, regardless.

I also loved the Clois scenes. Lois stopped Clark from doing something he'll regret, later on. She was a real friend to him, there.

I think last night's episode pretty much solidified the fact that ultimately, Lois is going to be the right woman for Clark. She's going to be the one woman that understands him better than anyone, and will love him, regardless of his iconic status in the future. She'll be the only woman that will be able to handle the fact that he's Superman.

Lana would never be strong enough to do that. IMO, Lana is just too self serving and too selfish to be that understanding.
                          Last edited by AJ80; 02-03-2005, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Lois: And she did try to carve herself a Jack-O-Lana before, cut and dry. Emphasis on the “cut.”
                            That Jack-o-Lana comment just made me hiccup with mirth. :P

Lois: Ever thought about getting out more?

Chloe: This coming from the hotshot college student who ran away from college this weekend.

Lois: It’s Greek Week.

Chloe: So?

Lois: So, they’re wearing their letters on their shirts, they sing group songs...

Chloe: [With mock sympathy.] Oh.

Lois: The fraternities are having a power puking contest.

Chloe: [Grossed out.] Oh, okay, enough said. I don’t understand why you came out to Smallville, though.

Lois: Well, believe it or not, I like spending time with you, little cousin. Although that doesn’t mean I’m ready to buy into your “meteors make freaks” theory.
                            I can sympathize.

Tim: Hey, Lois.

Lois: Hey.

Tim: [Suddenly shy.] I had a feeling I’d-I’d bump into you here.

Tim: Um, I was wondering if, uh, you’d-you’d like to maybe have a cup of coffee or . . .something with me . . .maybe.

Lois: [Surprised.] Coffee?

Chloe: [To Tim.] You know, Lois was just saying she needs to get out more.

Lois: [Trying to resist.] I-- I... Look...

Tim: Excellent. It’s a date.
                            Again, Lois I feel you're pain!. :P
                            Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 02-26-2005, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Tim: Voila, Smallville circa 1988 before the meteor shower. After that, everything changed. My father used to say that the meteor shower infected Smallville somehow. It brought an evil to our town.

Lois: [Jokingly.] Sounds like something from the Sci-Fi channel.
                              This amuses me since Erica has played on Stargate SG-1 which is now featured on Sci-Fi.

Lois: Clark! [She sees Alicia.] Oh, my God. Clark, what happened? [Clark doesn’t respond.] I think I know who did this. And where we can find him.
                              Nothing beats some vigilante justice.

Clark: All she wanted was a chance.

Lois: Clark, stop!

Clark: [Not paying attention.] You killed her.

Lois: Stop, Clark! Clark, you’re killing him! [Pleading and almost crying.] Stop! Let him go!

Clark finally lets go of Tim’s neck, and Tim falls to the floor. Lois takes Clark’s arm as Clark stares breathlessly down at Tim. A tear runs down Clark’s cheek.

Lois: [soothing tone of voice]It’s gonna be okay. Clark, it’s gonna be okay.
                              I just loved Lois to pieces here. She realised that letting Clark murder someone for a crime was nothing short of commiting the same crime the murderer did.
                              Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 02-26-2005, 08:40 PM.

Comment

lois has the best quotes mostly and she hasnt been on the show for a full season yet

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎