Favorite Lois Quotes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Caveman and MochaFreak...glad you liked it so far...I made a Clois Interaction section on the main page with a tag-board where every Clois & Smallville fans can post a message and let me know what they think of my site so far...you guys can leave a shoutout if you want. I made that site for us Clois Fans.

Comment

devotedcloisfan04... i totally love your CLOIS site! even my sister's having so much fun checking it out. we both loved ED especially after seeing her in the first 4 episodes of Smallville this season. she is definitely the queen of quotable (and witty) quotes!

Comment

Originally posted by lois_8
        devotedcloisfan04... i totally love your CLOIS site! even my sister's having so much fun checking it out. we both loved ED especially after seeing her in the first 4 episodes of Smallville this season. she is definitely the queen of quotable (and witty) quotes!
        thanks lois_8, glad you and your sister loved it. I'm still working on it..it's not quite finished yet...but keep checking back 'cause it's almost done.

Comment

^ oh don't worry, we'd be one of the sites most frequent visitors. hehe! i sure wished we had the Smallville magazines here in my country... i'd definitely grab a copy myself.

Comment

awww, thanks, I appreciate it much. Where are you from?

Comment

i am from the philippines. we don't have season 4 here yet, but thanks to the internet... i was able to see the first 4 episodes because of a friend who burned copies for me. and that's when we all fell in love with erica durance as lois lane.

Comment

i am from the philippines. we don't have season 4 here yet, but thanks to the internet... i was able to see the first 4 episodes because of a friend who burned copies for me. and that's when we all fell in love with erica durance as lois lane.
                Wow, really? I'm from there too but I live in the US now. PM me if you wanna talk more about it.

Comment

Whoa! You're Pinay too! YAY! I'm Filipina, but I live in the US. I moved here when I was 15 *cough* 11 *cough* years ago. It's cool to see Pinay/Pinoy Lois Lane fans. How did you even get to watch the season 4 episodes over there?

we don't have season 4 here yet, but thanks to the internet...
                  Oops! Nevermind!

Comment

Originally posted by ficassidy
                    Whoa! You're Pinay too! YAY! I'm Filipina, but I live in the US. I moved here when I was 15 *cough* 11 *cough* years ago. It's cool to see Pinay/Pinoy Lois Lane fans. How did you even get to watch the season 4 episodes over there?

Oops! Nevermind!
                    Wow, you too! guess that makes 3 of us here that I know of.

Comment

^ hello to you too, ficassidy.:wave: cool, you and devotedcloisfan are both pinoys/pinays too.

ah, the wonders of internet indeed. hehe. i've only seen up to episode 4 though. my friend said she'd send me the next 4 CDs as soon as Spell would be aired.

Comment

OMG! That's so COOL! Well now the three of us are representing the Filipino community in here

Comment

my sister's having a field day making Clois icons. hehe!
                          and she rarely supports ships, i tell you.
                          however, when she saw Clois she just couldn't resist the lure. now she loves anything featuring Tom and Erica.

Comment

however, when she saw Clois she just couldn't resist the lure. now she loves anything featuring Tom and Erica.
                            Same with my younger sis. She hardly watches Smallville and she was okay with the Clana and the Chlark but she's hooked on the Clois since Crusade.

Comment

Originally posted by ficassidy
                              OMG! That's so COOL! Well now the three of us are representing the Filipino community in here
                              i know right? thank god!

wow, you sister knows how to make icons? do you mind if I used your clois icons for my site? I'd love to add them there, if it's ok.

Comment

Thanks to everyone here who compiled all the Lois quotes. I added it to my Clois site.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎