This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leave it alone inspector gadget

Comment

• Lois Lane: You're amazing, Smallville. You always look for the best in people even when they walk all over you.
      Clark Kent: I guess that explains why we're friends.
      Lois Lane: Oh, we're friends now? Clark Kent: Well, I won't tell anyone if you don't.

episode Lucy

Comment

• In the latest episode " Isis"
        When Cat accuses Lois of being The Blur
        and then she says "That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. And I thought you were a bottled blond. "

Comment

• 2 more Lois lines that no one yet mentioned

In Instinct

(Jealous Lois) "Slutty Anna isn't even his type."

In Committed,

Clark and Lois are in the Talon, looking for Chloe, after Lois' hangover.

Lois turns on the answering machine and the voice is a very drunk Lois:

'Chloe! Guess who came to my rescue, not Oliver Queen, Clark, He's just the sweetest boy.'

Lois quickly skips the tape ahead and says,

"Chalk that one up to alcohol poisoning."

Comment

• My Favorite is:

Lois: Look, sometimes you gotta tuck your feelings away until it's the right time - like stuffing dollars into a piggy bank for a bike you can't quite afford.
            Clark: Only, I can't imagine there is anyone else.
            Lois: You never know, Clark. Maybe when you finally crack open that piggy bank you'll find that all this time you haven't been saving for a bike...you've really been
            saving for a Harley.

Comment

• Lois to Cat: Spread that rumor and you can expect my fist in your face (Icarus)

Comment

• I don't do too well with fortune tellers. The last one I went to see, told me I was destined to fall for a guy who flies a lot and likes to wear tights. So I'm just waiting for my cross-dressing pilot to make his landing.
                - Lois Lane

Comment

• You know what Lois Lane likes to see when she gets home. Pants. Pants on everyone!"

From Commited. Love that line. Another one, from Scion.

"Let me just save you the trouble and super-speed on my own. WHOOSH!"

Comment

• I cannot belive that Kryptonsite put together a poll of favourite quotes from Smallville without including even one Lois Lane quote. As this thread proves, Lois had the best lines on the show!

My personal favourite is still: "Was she wearing something low-cut when she spun that yarn, Clark, 'cuase I'm not sure you're thinking with your BIG brain." (Pariah)

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎