Favorite Lois Quotes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another good quote from "Devoted" is: "Apparently, the dean got a call from a very prominent benefactor with the initials L.L. They did the white man power dance and shazam -- I'm officially a freshman."

A side note: I get a kick out of her use of "shazam." It reminds me of Billy Batson a.k.a. Captain Marvel a.k.a. The World's Mightiest Mortal a.k.a. The Big Red Cheese. When I used to read DC's Superman titles back in the 90s, I loved Captain Marvel's guest appearances in the Superman titles. Forget the Flash and Bruce Wayne. I want the Big Red Cheese to appear on SV.

Comment

Oh yeah. Lois Lane does have a mouth on her. I like that she's got comebacks galore. Everytime she opens her lovely lips for a line, it just turns out to be memorable. The thing I like most about the Lois quotables is they show her wit and funny side. Nothing boring about our lady here.

Did I say I like this thread?

Comment

I like them all!!! She is a pretty kewl character!

Comment

Here are some more good quotes from "Devoted."

"I'm glad you made the team, Clark, but why be a conformist? At least with the whole farmboy plaid thing, as lame as it is, completely belongs to you."

To Chloe regarding Clark: "How many anvils are you gonna let this guy drop on you?"

Don't ya just love how Lois doesn't sugarcoat things?

Comment

Lois is such a cool character....
            I LOVE HER ATTITUDE!!!
            Such a tough girl !
            Plus, she always knows what to say...

Here's a quote that made me laught from "Devoted 4.4":

"Where are we? Some kind of freakish feminist parallel universe?"

To bad she's only appearing in 13 episodes for the forth season...
            I wanted to see her more!
            Last edited by Pilot; 10-17-2004, 08:21 PM.

Comment

awww...yall got all my quotes. Anyway, gotta love Lois, she brings a nice comedic side to the show.

Comment

Not only are her lines great, but also the way ED delivers them. I think she gives the lines the right amount of "oomph" with her inflections, emphasis on certain words, tone of voice, and so on.

I'm also amazed that she can say the lines so fast. I think I'd require several takes to say them right since some of the lines are like toungue-twisters. I admire and like ED's rapid-fire delivery since it really adds to Lois' hyperkinetic, energetic, quirky persona.

Comment

I love "Don't start with me "SMALLVILLE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi, I'm new here and I love the Lois Lane character on Smallville. She's awesome and hilarious. *loves her!* I love reading all the "Lois quotes" here and I also love Lois & Clark together (notice my username ). I've enjoyed their scenes together too. Lois just cracked me up with her funny comments towards Clark and the others. I'm so gonna miss her this week. I can't wait to see her return in a couple weeks.

clois 4ever!!!

Comment

Welcome, devotedcloisfan04! What a nice descriptive username. I think it describes a lot of us here.

Well, since we won't have any good Lois quotes for a while, here's an oldie but a goodie. In the episode "Facade" Lois describes Smallville High: "It's the varsity version of Dante's seventh ring."

In simpler terms, high school is hell.

Comment

Originally posted by MochaFreak
                        Welcome, devotedcloisfan04! What a nice descriptive username. I think it describes a lot of us here.

Well, since we won't have any good Lois quotes for a while, here's an oldie but a goodie. In the episode "Facade" Lois describes Smallville High: "It's the varsity version of Dante's seventh ring."

In simpler terms, high school is hell.
                        Thanks MochaFreak, you got a cool username yourself. I chose that username 'cause I'm making a Clois Fansite, in fact. I'll let ya'll know about it as soon as it's done...It's still a work in progress.

Comment

WE ALL LOVE

Comment

Originally posted by caveman
                            WE ALL LOVE

wow, that's cool!

speaking of Lois...I just made a CLOIS site...here's the link for ya'll CLOIS fans...http://www.freewebs.com/devoted2clois/
                            It's still a work in progress, let me know what ya'll think?

Comment

Looking great so far, can't wait to see the finished site.

Comment

Originally posted by caveman
                                WE ALL LOVE

Heehee! That's very cute, caveman.

And nice job on your clois fansite, devotedcloisfan04. There's certainly lots of pretty pics to feast your eyes on. Can't wait to see what else you add.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎