Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

my best two favourites ever so far are:-

Clark: Mom, if you could see anything, what would you do?
    Mrs. Kent: Learn to close my eyes.

and..

"My father may try and rule the world, but yours wont hurt the earth"

Comment

Burtoner, that second quote should have been "My father may try to rule the world, but yours will inherit the earth."

And my favorite Lex quote thus far: (to Dr. Teng, after she threatened to tell his father on him)
      "Can't you just send me to the principal's office?"

Comment

never mind

Comment

The best lex quote is
          "Nice try, Dad. But I'm not suiting up in the eleventh hour. Clean up your own mess." - Lex Luthor
          "The war's just starting, and I have the greatest advantage. He thinks I'm weak." - Lex Luthor

Comment

Precipice:Guess i must have forgoten to load it. and anothere on of my Favs is when Lionel says Lex should b thanking him for trying to bribe helen he says: I guess my thankyou note must have gotten lost in the mail along with your invitation. Does anyone know what episode that was from?

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperion
              I like this quote!

"Clark, you can't save the world. All you'll end up with is a Messiah complex and a lot of enemies."
              This one's just great! Completely portrais the eternal Superman/Lex relationship.

I love when, in Memoria, he says "No!" when his father tries to approach him emotionally. He really breaks my heart in that scene, looks so vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by Burtoner
                my best two favourites ever so far are:-

Clark: Mom, if you could see anything, what would you do?
                Mrs. Kent: Learn to close my eyes.

and..

"My father may try and rule the world, but yours wont hurt the earth"
                He said:

My father may try and rule the world, but yours will inherit the Earth.

Comment

(not exact)

Lex: "You've gotta get me out of here Clark...you're my friend. Please, Clark...don't let me rot in this cess pool..."
                  Clark: "I'm sorry, Lex..."
                  Lex: "You bastard! I'll never forgive you for this, Clark! NEVER! NEVER!!!"
                  - Asylum

Comment

haha.. a couple of quotes from 'shattered' cracked me up 4 some strange reason (or maybe it was just the way he said it):

Lex: "You think you can just slither away from me, Clark?" & "Tell me Clark! What's the price of a Judas kiss these days?!"

From 'phoenix':
                    "If you stare at it long enough, it can get hard to tell the two sides apart."

"Disappointed I’m not basking in the fires of hell?"

Comment

Lex: Just remember, boys. You keep my secret and I'll keep yours. And if you don't, you'll find out that you're not the only ones who can reach through walls.

From Kinetic

Comment

my fav is my signature

Comment

Lex Quotes

Does anyone know the quote of Lex's about Napoleon. He says something about his mother will be in the center looking at her child, King of all. I would like to find the actual quote. Anyone know?

Thank you,
                          Princess Lanaya

Comment

I can't believe this one hasn't been posted yet- it's my fav...

(after getting the last laugh on the Hardwicks)

Victoria: "Lex, we could've been great together..."
                            Lex: "Oh, I plan on being great all by myself."

That smooth, calculated stinger is classic Lex in my mind.

Comment

Anger therapy--
                              Helen: what did you do to end up here?
                              Lex: I took a nine iron to a parking meter's car

lol

Comment

Ah, i don't know the exact words of these quotes but it's pretty close.
                                Lex: "Careful Lucas, you're showing your hand." Same epi. Lex: The Luthor gene pool is a shark tank and our father has just chummed the water."

And here is one of my favorites.
                                Lex talking to Clark. Lex: "My father may try to rule the world, Clark. But yours will inherit the earth."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎