Best Lex Quotes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are lines from Rush when they are in the barn.. Chole, Lex, Pete and Clark

Its the part where Clark just caught Chole after she fell, ane lex walks in... but it is WAY!!!! to long to write so i just thought that description would be good enough

Comment

I found it for ya.

Chloe: My own personal superhero. I always knew there was something special about you, Clark Kent.

Lex enters.

Lex: I hope I’m not interrupting anything.

Clark: You are. (He puts Chloe down)

Chloe: Does he know?

Clark: No. I only tell people who don’t go around stabbing me in the back and lying to me.

Lex: Clark, can I have a word with you? Alone?

Clark: I’m busy.

Pete: Don’t even worry about it, Clark. It’s cool. We’ll meet you in the car.

Chloe: (To Lex as she’s leaving) You know, I always wondered. For a boy who has all the money in the world, you’d think he could afford a good toupee.

Clark laughs as she leaves.

Lex: What’s going on, Clark? If I didn’t know better, I’d say you guys were on something.

Clark: (Putting his arm around Lex) We’re just having a good time. Not that it’s any of your business. You ever hear of a phone? I’m sick of you just barging in like you own the place. It’s really--

Lex: I came here to tell you, Clark. I talked to Walden. He won’t budge.

Clark: He won’t budge or you don’t want me in the cave? Come on, don’t lie to me. You’re Lex Luthor. You pay a guy to do a job, he does what you tell him. Isn’t that the way it always works?

Lex: Clark...

Clark: I’m gonna go into those caves whenever I darn well please. I dare you to stop me.

Lex: Is this really about a term paper?

Clark: You’d love to know, wouldn’t you? I’m gonna go. So are you.

Clark pushes Lex out of the way.

Lex: I like to see you standing up for yourself, Clark, I really do. Be careful not to cross the line.

Clark: Is that a threat?

Lex: I’m just giving you a friendly piece of advice.

Clark: Let me give you some back. If you know what’s good for you, stay the heck away from me.

Note: heck and darn were substituted in for other words.

Comment

It isn't really a quote, but my favorite scene that truly "defined" Lex was the scene in X-Ray where he showed the reporter that he was not to be messed with. I forget the exact wording, but it was to the effect of him having no social security #, no valid drivers license, no record of marriage, no bank accounts, even his cell phone was turned off.

Great Lex moment.

Comment

"Clark you have some explaining to do"
          From Hug

Comment

I love the look on his face when he says that smallville girlie, and the tone of his voice, its like a displeased parent or something, and i find it kind of funny.

Comment

I just liked the fact that he used a phrase from "I Love Lucy" that Desi says to her..... I laughed my a$$ off when he said that!

Comment

His look was priceless when he said that line. I could help myself from breaking out into laughter. I must say that Lex's line are the best.

Comment

i don't think there'd be too many people disagreeing with that

Comment

I like the quote that appears in my signiture...(see below)

Comment

Originally posted by smallville_girlie
                      "Clark you have some explaining to do"
                      From Hug
                      Kinda reminds me of the "I Love Lucy" episodes. Ricky was always telling Lucy she had some 'splaining to do...

My favorite Lex quote is when he was insulting Victoria's father.... "Sir Harry always has had a frightening grasp of the the obvious."

Nobody can make you feel stupid better than a Luthor.

Comment

i think mine was when he was talking to Lionnel and said something like......"I don`t know what annoys you more dad, the fact that i`m right or that you didn`t think of it first" I look forward to theday when i can say that or some of his other lines to someone.... be like yeaah AVIT!!!

sounds like something my wife would say, (change the dad for daniel as that is my name though)

Comment

my favorite was when he discussed greek leaders and there sons to lional.again to long to write but lex simpley said the leaders were afraid of there sons returning with a army in tow,he then went on to say i will return to metroplis when i am good and ready to which loinal replied with a army in tow? lex never answerd-brilliant. also from hug when he refuse to shake his hand and he accused of buying into the art of was stuff

"its not that-i just dont like you"

typically lex.also ''....great things'' and the quote on my footnote. going off to remind myself of a few more.

also call me thick(not literally) but i dont get the 'had to be there' joke with helen and the bed-someonme explain please?!?!?!?

Comment

my favourite:

Lionel: you know how I feel about you, Lex.

Lex: hence, I'm at a crap factory in Smallville.

I went something like that

Comment

Originally posted by TWCK
                              my favourite:

Lionel: you know how I feel about you, Lex.

Lex: hence, I'm at a crap factory in Smallville.

I went something like that
                              Yes, this was one of my favorites too!

Comment

the best was when he said i'll rise from the ashes again

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎