Lost - Original KryptonSite Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah... you are right about the hype... but it is hard with a show like LOST that has so much hype. As for the unanswered question... I know they can't answer everything... but they could at least answer something once and awhile. Part of my frustration is with J.J. Abrams, who repeatedly leaves things unanswered and hanging after 4 seasons of Alias. I'm sure I'm projecting my frustrations with Alias onto Lost... but I'm nervous that he will go the same route.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowqueen22
      Yeah... you are right about the hype... but it is hard with a show like LOST that has so much hype. As for the unanswered question... I know they can't answer everything... but they could at least answer something once and awhile. Part of my frustration is with J.J. Abrams, who repeatedly leaves things unanswered and hanging after 4 seasons of Alias. I'm sure I'm projecting my frustrations with Alias onto Lost... but I'm nervous that he will go the same route.

I've said this before of the show... When i first started watching it, and the monster came into play, i expected to find out what it was by the end of the season. (I also think it should of been limited to one season). I think, by the end, i was disappointed that close to no answers had been given to the large number of questions raised. I don't know if it was, fresh from the Veronica Mars finale, which had answers for everything that made me more disappointed than I might have been or not, but... Hopefully we'll get some more answers, before questions. - Not likely.

Comment

• dude, you people are putting too much thought into it...just sit back and enjoy...questions would soon be answered in do time.

yellowqueen>>>> never seen alias, maybe that's the reason why i find Lost so cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by biym6969
          dude, you people are putting too much thought into it...just sit back and enjoy...questions would soon be answered in do time.

yellowqueen>>>> never seen alias, maybe that's the reason why i find Lost so cool.

Don't get me wrong, I don't not dislike the show because I haven't got the answers i wanted... I love it, and will continue to love the second season (if the first is anything to go by) - I just can't help but feel that i'd like it more if there were answers.

Comment

• Is there a start date for the second season?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure there isn't yet.

Comment

• Yes, there is. September 21st

Comment

• Originally posted by Imzadi
                  Yes, there is. September 21st

http://www.crew7.com/tv/?shows=all
                  Cool, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imzadi
                    Yes, there is. September 21st

http://www.crew7.com/tv/?shows=all

Cool! Thanks!

Comment

• I got a couple of questions for you guys.

1.) Who do you think will be the most changed from the island experience?

2.) Who should get the best supporting actor emmy Terry O'Quinn as John Looke or Naveen Andrews as Sayid?

Comment

• I think maybe Charlie if he can stay off the drugs or Saywer. Or Jack, well I can't deside, it will change them all.

Terry O'Quinn I love them both but Terry did the better job.

Comment

• I was thinking maybe Shannon would change the most. She has to deal with Boone's death and now she's taking care of Vinecent. But on the other hand if she hooks up with Sayid she may go back to her old ways. So, I don't know. Maybe you are right about Charlie, Jack and Sawyer. I think Sun will become more independant. She seems to be coming into her own.

I got to go with Terry O'Quinn for the emmy. They both were good. But Terry is so good with doing a mysterious character.

Do you think Lost should get the best drama emmy?

Comment

• Ok.. This is slightly off topic...

Whenever I hear people talking about Lost (like TV people) they compare the mysterys on the show... answers to come, answers that will 'shock' us, as "The moment you realised Locke was in a wheelchair" - shocking.

Now... I had figured that 'shocker' out in like the first shot of his first episode. when you saw like a shot of his feet.

Was it really that "shocking"?!

Edit : Sorry if that doesn't make sense. I've tried to explain it as well as i can.

Comment

• I thought it was shocking, but I only watched the show whenever new Smallville eps weren't on, so I didn't know a whole lot about him when I finally saw that ep.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                                I thought it was shocking, but I only watched the show whenever new Smallville eps weren't on, so I didn't know a whole lot about him when I finally saw that ep.
                                Yeah, see... It was only like the 4th episode. So, there wasn't much to know about him.

I don't know...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎