Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana and Egypt?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just always chalked it down to Lana being a teenager. I mean, think about it... she always wanted to travel the world, so she wanted her coffee shop to have that theme.

I was way into Egyptian stuff when I was a teenager myself, too. because to me, it had the exotic allure plus all this cool mythos behind it. If somebody had put me in charge of a store or something when I was 13-14 years old, I would probably go down the same route Lana did. Just simply because I thought it was cool.
    Teenagers often experiment with super gaudy stuff when they're discovering what's cool or not to them.

And I say this as somebody who sometimes want to punch Lana Lang in the face repeatedly when she's doing that secrets and lies route.
    Last edited by Aurora Moon; 08-20-2016, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
      And I say this as somebody who sometimes want to punch Lana Lang in the face repeatedly when she's doing that secrets and lies route.
      and i was thinking that i'm the only one who has this wish. everyone else around me keeps on telling me that i'm the one that something's wrong with me as *she's cool*. thanks for letting me feel normal again, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Viiii1981
        and i was thinking that i'm the only one who has this wish. everyone else around me keeps on telling me that i'm the one that something's wrong with me as *she's cool*. thanks for letting me feel normal again, lol
        Heh. She could be cool, if the writers didn't make her go though with the lies and secrets route so often. If they just honestly toned down on that aspect then she'd be bearable to be around I think.
        In fact I've written fanfiction where she didn't do any of that stuff and people often comment that my verison of Lana is way more bearable than she is on the show, haha.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎