No announcement yet.

Titans #3.9 "Souls"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans #3.9 "Souls"

After waking up in a mysterious train, Tim Drake teams up with two familiar heroes to locate an elusive bridge back to the land of the living. Meanwhile, Rachel grapples with her own powers in a desperate attempt to resurrect Donna.

It figures that “dead isn’t dead” in all comic book properties.

I really thought that it was going to be Rachel who brought them back but, as it turns out they did it themselves.

I was surprised that they landed in some sort of train purgatory…it was very Harry Potter esque with the soul suckers.

I hope it’s not the last time we see Hank and his brother. Though, it was a sweet reunion at the end.

So does that mean anyone can comeback from the dead even if it’s not related to The Lazarus Pit or some other magical means.

The only thing I don’t understand is how Donna Troy got to Bruce before he could kill himself. And that’s another thing…why?!?! I assumed his will was so that Dick and maybe the Titans would inherit his fortune. I just don’t understand why now?

Grrrrr!!!! of course, we got to wait until next episode for the team to be reunited.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 12-27-2021, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎