No announcement yet.

Titans #3.4 "Blackfire"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans #3.4 "Blackfire"

Devastated by loss, the Titans find themselves in disarray. While Dick throws himself into drawing out Red Hood with Jonathan Crane, Kory and Gar work to understand Starfire’s escalating visions, leading them to a surprising source.

There was a lot of exposition in this episode so not much happened action wise.

I mean Dawn left town and Connor felt like a failure because he didn’t make it in time to save Hank. They have only really skimmed the surface of Connor’s journey into being his own person; he’s trying to live up to the legacy of Superman, while trying to negate what also makes him part Lex…I really hope we meet this version of Clark and Lex eventually; he has to face both of them to get a real understanding of where he comes from. I just hope they don’t do any of this off-screen

Anyway…

It looks like the visions that Starfire was having were thanks in part to Blackfire’s psychic link. Blackfire was captured, powers stripped and being held in a secure holding ceil for centuries until Starfire found her. She than proceeded to do the right thing and let Blackfire out; with Gar tagging along. It still doesn’t really explain why she was in such a deep trans that caused her to act violently and blackout. I doubt Blackfire’s powers are permanently gone…as the guy stated there’s no way to know if her powers will be restored out of the holding ceil…meaning she’ll have her powers back sooner than later.

As for Dick using Crane as bait to lure Jason/Red Hood out…I guess we’ll see how that all turns out next episode.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 08-26-2021, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎