0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - Send them back to the future please

0 0%
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

Flash #7.17 "Heart of the Matter, Part 1" (EPISODE 150)

Not sure if anyone is still posting in this forum but if you want to talk about Flash Episode 150 do it here!

Board Master
    Great milestone 150th with all Flash characters.

The show has been on a very good run of episodes lately and this was, undoubtedly, the best of the season.

I wasn't around at the time, but Nora is always a pleasure to have on the show. JPK has improved so much as an actress. She would annoy me a lot when she portrayed Plastique on Smallville, but she's been terrific as Nora.

Bart was introduced fairly well. I just don't like all the melodrama with the parents. Been there done that with Nora in season 5. Repeatedly.

It was also great to see John Wesley Shipp back. His first episode since the Crisis crossover. I just had one gripe, and this is a major one I have with The Flash this season. So much seems to happen offscreen and we don't get any explanation. One example is Cisco becoming "MechaVibe". He just showed up with his tech in one episode and we never found out what prompted him to go out on the field again. And in this instance, the show didn't even bother explaining how Jay is still alive. Yes, some Earths were merged when Oliver restored the multiverse, but I think that Cisco said last season that there are no longer dopplegangers. So Jay (and his wife) shouldn't exist on Earth Prime since they were Henry and Nora Allen's dopplegangers.