The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

Lois Lane in Superman & Lois Season 1

What does everybody hope to see from Lois Lane on this series?

First off, I've gotta say that I'm SO GLAD Bitsie Tulloch is getting good material now. She didn't have a lot to work with in the crossovers and Amy Adams has shown us that it's possible to have a great actress playing Lois but stuck with bad material.. so... I'm glad we're moving on from that.

I feel like the Morgan Edge investigations will mostly involve Lois, and then at some point in the season her story and Superman's will collide.

Chatterbox Christian moviefan2k4's Avatar
    I think that's a reasonable assumption, given what we've seen so far. I missed out on the Crisis crossover, so my main exposure to this version of Lois has been the Pilot...but I've liked what's been shown so far.

Quote Originally Posted by KSiteTV View Post
    I feel like the Morgan Edge investigations will mostly involve Lois, and then at some point in the season her story and Superman's will collide.
    I'm curious to see what they do with her job at the Planet. I have no clue where this world's Smallville is located to this world's Metropolis. Is a commute possible? Will she quit? Will she live in Metropolis for half a week and then come home on the weekends?

But yes, the Edge investigations will be her part in the story I think

Is there any indication that Intergang will pop up? Iím guessing that Darkseid and his minions will not be showing up.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Doena View Post
    I'm curious to see what they do with her job at the Planet. I have no clue where this world's Smallville is located to this world's Metropolis. Is a commute possible? Will she quit? Will she live in Metropolis for half a week and then come home on the weekends?

But yes, the Edge investigations will be her part in the story I think
    We know now that she did indeed quit the Planet. Though I do wonder if she'll go back once Edge is out of the way.