No announcement yet.

Titans #2.13 "Nightwing"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans #2.13 "Nightwing"

The Titans reassemble under Dick, who has now fully taken on the mantle of Nightwing, to fight Deathstroke and attempt to save Jericho. But that’s not the only struggle they face – as the team finds themselves up against mind-altered versions of Gar and Conner, who are now supercharged weapons at the “mercy” of Mercy Graves (recurring guest star NATALIE GUMEDE) and her Cadmus final Phase Two plan. It’s Titans vs. Titans in the epic season two finale that’s filled with surprises.

I absolutely loved the first half of the season finale...from Rose/Dick/Slade fight to the fight scene of the Titans vs Conner. I also loved how Dick was able to bring Conner into the light with a little help from Rachel.

It only took me a second viewing of the series to figure out that there is more to that terrible death scene than meets the eye and they have bigger plans for the character; we haven’t seen the last of said character. They may end up coming back with a little help from Rachel. I would have thought they’d introduce the Lazarus Pit.

I also glad that we can get past Dick’s vilifying of Bruce and realize that he was helping him all along in becoming Nightwing.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 02-27-2021, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎