Ahsoka (Disney+)

The question is if they'll have Ezra Bridger and/or Sabine Wren show up. Linking the show to the end scene of Rebels. Especially if they're going (presumably) to continue with the thread, from Ashoka's appearance on The Mandalorian, of her looking for Grand Admiral Thrawn. With Sabine being a Mandalorian, I could see her show up on either this show or The Mandalorian. As this show will likely be more about Jedis and other force users, than The Mandalorian, this would be the place for Ezra to show up. Probably not much point to have him hang out with Mando, now that Grogu isn't with him anymore. But with Ashoka... You'd have her (an ex-Padawan, who chose to leave the order) and Ezra (a Padawan with, when last seen, incomplete training) interact. He could go off, complete his training with Luke (becoming a Jedi knight, at last), representing a different path that Ashoka chooses not walk. Join Luke's new order... then (Ezra) likely getting killed by Ben Solo a decade and a half from now. Probably kills Grogu too. The sequel trilogy sure creates a lot of trouble ahead for these new shows. Painting them into a corner.

Hayden Christensen Joins Rosario Dawson In ‘Star Wars’ Spinoff Ahsoka

https://deadline.com/2021/10/hayden-...rs-1234861078/

Not the series I expected him to show up on, though I also haven’t seen much of the Clone Wars/Rebels animated series (or for that matter the others)…so, I’m not sure how things ended between the two characters to say that it does/doesn’t makes sense from a story perspective…especially since Anakin became Darth Vader. Curious if they we going to give Anakin a redemption arc in this series (even as a force ghost)?

Though, I hope they use him sparingly not just because he was among the main reasons the prequels were terrible but because they’re going back to that old “Skywalker” crutch.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-22-2021 at 09:20 PM.

https://www.cbr.com/star-wars-ahoska...-liu-bordizzo/

The upcoming Star Wars series Ahsoka for Disney+ has cast its Sabine Wren.

According to Deadline, Natasha Liu Bordizzo will play Sabine in her first foray into live-action. She's best known for her roles in Guns Akimbo and Hotel Mumbai.