The Skywalker Order!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar

Titans #2.13 "Nightwing"

The Titans reassemble under Dick, who has now fully taken on the mantle of Nightwing, to fight Deathstroke and attempt to save Jericho. But that’s not the only struggle they face – as the team finds themselves up against mind-altered versions of Gar and Conner, who are now supercharged weapons at the “mercy” of Mercy Graves (recurring guest star NATALIE GUMEDE) and her Cadmus final Phase Two plan. It’s Titans vs. Titans in the epic season two finale that’s filled with surprises.

The Skywalker Order!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    I liked the first half of the S2 finale up until the weakest death I've seen in a while; it was a waste to have lost that character in that manner. Than that last half of the episode got pulled down for the aftermath of the death. [SPOILER]Donna Troy gets killed by electrocution. Conner could had sped to the family before the tower came down, both of them or/and the entire team could have saved them. I mean she could take a punch from Conner but, getting electrocuted does her in...it was a terrible plot choice[/SPOILER]; especially after they finally came together. We at least know who next season's big baddie will be...[SPOILER]Blackfire[/SPOILER].

I'm nonetheless still glad that S3 is happening.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-30-2019 at 12:10 AM.