Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw the pilot yesterday on the CW site & was quite satisfied with it. Since the supe shield is different from the more familiar one worn by Supergirl's Kal-El, I'm assuming this story takes place on a different Earth in the Multiverse. Tricky, since all the other universes were destroyed by that energy-ribbon thingamajig during the crossover event last season, and presumably all the remaining superhero's worlds were compressed into the one remaining Earth, Earth-1. I wonder if the producers of these shows have any plans to release all the crossover event shows as a single package. Anyway, this is wildly off-topic. S&L is great, I'm looking forward to a successful fun series. I remember Bitsie from Grimm. She was made for this show.

Comment

No it's the same earth, everything is just different due to Crisis on Infinite Earths

Comment

It's Earth Prime now, which puts Kara and Barry, Oliver, etc on the same earth

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
          It's Earth Prime now, which puts Kara and Barry, Oliver, etc on the same earth
          Yep. What still doesn’t make sense is in Crisis is Superman is surprised when Lois mentions ‘the twins’ when didn’t he have no memory of his pre-Crisis life?

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
            Yep. What still doesn’t make sense is in Crisis is Superman is surprised when Lois mentions ‘the twins’ when didn’t he have no memory of his pre-Crisis life?
            Maybe he was just confused that BOTH of them were causing trouble at the same time. (Yes, that's a stretch. lol. I don't get it either.)

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎