No announcement yet.

Doctor Who #12.9-10 "Ascension of the Cybermen"/"The Timeless Children"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Who #12.9-10 "Ascension of the Cybermen"/"The Timeless Children"

Yeah, the Matrix has no history of being manipulated (*cough* Trial of a Time Lord *cough*). Not the biggest fan of the Doctor being the Timeless Child concept, but I'm not going to do a rant about it. It's part of an apparent ongoing storyline. The whole thing should be judged by the ultimate conclusion. Maybe it'll be revealed to all be a lie. Like I noted, the Matrix has been manipulated in the past. This could all be part of an elaborate plan by an antagonist (doesn't have to be the Master. He could also be manipulated), which is revealed in series 13 or 14. So I'm not going to be upset by this. We have to wait and see where Chibnall goes with this.

That moment when you rewatch the Doctor blowing up the Matrix, and realize that all the lost episodes were probably in there (or, at least, uploaded by the Doctor in that moment).
    Last edited by jon-el87; 07-13-2020, 08:55 AM.

Comment

On a more serious note, I like that they included the sequence from The Brain of Morbius. If the Timeless Child origin does indeed turn out to be accurate, they're at least showing us that the idea of there being unknown previous incarnations of the Doctor isn't something that the current writers just threw in there, with no basis in the history of the show.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎