Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Would You Like To See CW Celebrate The 20th Anniversary of Smallville?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Would You Like To See CW Celebrate The 20th Anniversary of Smallville?

So next yr will be the 20th anniversary of Smallville's premiere. If you were in charge of The CW and could do anything to celebrate the anniversary and show appreciation what would you do?

My way I would celebrate the anniversary is this. Beginning in early September of 2021, The CW announces a two week period of voting. Fans will have two weeks to vote for all but two of the Smallville episodes and ill get to which two episodes are excluded and why in a moment. The top twelve episodes would be aired in a weeklong marathon starting Sunday, October 10th with two episodes being aired each night October 10th-15th ala what they used to do with The Vampire Diaries when a week or two would be set aside for episodes of that show. The marathon goes from the 12th most voted episode on October 10th and goes all week long through October 15th with the top two episodes.

Now, I mentioned two episodes that would be excluded from the voting. On Saturday, October 16th, 2021, the network premieres its newest night of programming, The CW Saturday
    That day, we have a 20th anniversary celebration of the top characters, moments and places on the show. It all leads to that evening when The CW Saturday goes on the air with the two episodes I removed from the voting because they would be two of the top episodes ever. Those eps are Crusade and Pilot. Pilot would air first then Crusade. Pilot is the most watched series premiere in the history of The WB Television Network and Crusade was like a series premiere which introduced the lovely Lois Lane portrayed by the awesome Erica Durance.

During those two episodes, i would have older promos, commercials and bits like where Michael Rosenbaum and Tom Welling are talking and they see Michigan J. Frog and Michael says "Hey watch the frog". Stuff like that and throw in ads from back in the day when theyd promote the DVD and blu ray sets and the soundtrack ads. Also, include the bloopers and moments when theyd promote The Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation.

Thats just how id celebrate the anniversary. Push back the season premieres of The CW shows by a week or else still do the premieres but then the week after give it to the Smallville 20th anniversary marathon. How about everyone? What would everyone do? Its just a fun fantasy lineup so you can do anything to celebrate it.
    Last edited by Austin 3:16; 07-11-2020, 05:49 PM.

Would probably have DC do a 20th anniversary miniseries, dealing with the lives of the characters 20 years later. Maybe some reflection (alt. time travel adventure), from the characters, where they look at how their lives have changed from where they were in 2001.
    Last edited by jon-el87; 07-11-2020, 11:31 PM.

Comment

I like that idea jon-el87!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎