No announcement yet.

Psa for all mafia players!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psa for all mafia players!!!

Hi everyone!!! I'm really really hoping that Ksite will notify anyone of this thread if they still have their email addresses added.

So yesterday I was reading through some old threads of mafia games that we used to play here, it made me so nostalgic for everyone in here. I miss those days so much. Anyway, it got me thinking and after talking to Jeff (SGuthrie27) we though it would be nice to see if there was anyone from the old days still around and maybe perhaps willing to play a new game.

New players welcome too, of course.

Anyway, so if anyone would like a trip down memory lane, I really hope you see this thread

Originally posted by Loulou26
    Hi everyone!!! I'm really really hoping that Ksite will notify anyone of this thread if they still have their email addresses added.

So yesterday I was reading through some old threads of mafia games that we used to play here, it made me so nostalgic for everyone in here. I miss those days so much. Anyway, it got me thinking and after talking to Jeff (SGuthrie27) we though it would be nice to see if there was anyone from the old days still around and maybe perhaps willing to play a new game.

Anyway, so if anyone would like a trip down memory lane, I really hope you see this thread
    I wouldn't mind, would love it actually. That is if Ksite actually lets me be loggin in and doesn't play mind games.

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
      I wouldn't mind, would love it actually. That is if Ksite actually lets me be loggin in and doesn't play mind games.
      Yay Jenny! It would be so awesome! But Idk if we'll get people back or not. Everyone is grown up and moved on now

Comment

Yay Jenny! It would be so awesome! But Idk if we'll get people back or not. Everyone is grown up and moved on now
        Yeah, sadly. Ppl have a terrible tendency to do that. Too bad I can't just kidnap them or something.

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
          Yeah, sadly. Ppl have a terrible tendency to do that. Too bad I can't just kidnap them or something.
          Yeah that would be great. Anyway, :sigh: I guess we'll just have to give this thread a chance to ruminate for a while and see if anyone bites

Comment

I'm here! AND I actually (somehow, miraculously) remembered my password! I'm so glad to have a chance to play Mafia again with friends!

Comment

YAY! Jeff I'm so glad you're here. Welcome back to KSite!! Hopefully we can lure some others back too. I have missed everyone

Comment

It's so crazy how I would refresh this site religiously and now go months to years without checking. Feels like this kind of thread happens from time to time and we're always missing each other! I miss you all. I have my doubts that we would be able to get the gang back together again for another game, but if by miracle we could, I would love to be a part of it. Wonder if I would remember anyone's game style.

Comment

Originally posted by kneel4justice
                  It's so crazy how I would refresh this site religiously and now go months to years without checking. Feels like this kind of thread happens from time to time and we're always missing each other! I miss you all. I have my doubts that we would be able to get the gang back together again for another game, but if by miracle we could, I would love to be a part of it. Wonder if I would remember anyone's game style.

OMG KITTY!! You're here! How are you doing? I really had been hoping that there would be more interest in this but I wasn't expecting anything to really happen. Which is sad but understandable. A group chat with us all would be awesome though I think!

Comment

OMG KITTY!! You're here! How are you doing? I really had been hoping that there would be more interest in this but I wasn't expecting anything to really happen. Which is sad but understandable. A group chat with us all would be awesome though I think!
                    Lou. I was hoping you would check back. I am doing well, how are you?? We should definitely catch up in a chat at the very least!!

Comment

Originally posted by kneel4justice
                      Lou. I was hoping you would check back. I am doing well, how are you?? We should definitely catch up in a chat at the very least!!
                      When I made this thread I asked KSite to email me whenever someone replied to it but it stopped doing it. I checked tonight on the off chance and I found that you had commented! I was so happy to see your avi! Yes! We definitely need to catch up!

Comment

how about in 2023 Lou? Jenny? Kitty? Summer? So many wonderful people used to play here I always enjoyed playing here <3

Comment

And now at least hopefully the updated forums will let people actually log in, lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎