Psa for all mafia players!!!

Hi everyone!!! I'm really really hoping that Ksite will notify anyone of this thread if they still have their email addresses added.

So yesterday I was reading through some old threads of mafia games that we used to play here, it made me so nostalgic for everyone in here. I miss those days so much. Anyway, it got me thinking and after talking to Jeff (SGuthrie27) we though it would be nice to see if there was anyone from the old days still around and maybe perhaps willing to play a new game.

New players welcome too, of course.

Anyway, so if anyone would like a trip down memory lane, I really hope you see this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Loulou26 View Post
    Hi everyone!!! I'm really really hoping that Ksite will notify anyone of this thread if they still have their email addresses added.

So yesterday I was reading through some old threads of mafia games that we used to play here, it made me so nostalgic for everyone in here. I miss those days so much. Anyway, it got me thinking and after talking to Jeff (SGuthrie27) we though it would be nice to see if there was anyone from the old days still around and maybe perhaps willing to play a new game.

Anyway, so if anyone would like a trip down memory lane, I really hope you see this thread
    I wouldn't mind, would love it actually. That is if Ksite actually lets me be loggin in and doesn't play mind games.

Quote Originally Posted by FWvidchick View Post
    I wouldn't mind, would love it actually. That is if Ksite actually lets me be loggin in and doesn't play mind games.
    Yay Jenny! It would be so awesome! But Idk if we'll get people back or not. Everyone is grown up and moved on now

Yay Jenny! It would be so awesome! But Idk if we'll get people back or not. Everyone is grown up and moved on now
    Yeah, sadly. Ppl have a terrible tendency to do that. Too bad I can't just kidnap them or something.

Quote Originally Posted by FWvidchick View Post
    Yeah, sadly. Ppl have a terrible tendency to do that. Too bad I can't just kidnap them or something.
    Yeah that would be great. Anyway, :sigh: I guess we'll just have to give this thread a chance to ruminate for a while and see if anyone bites

I'm here! AND I actually (somehow, miraculously) remembered my password! I'm so glad to have a chance to play Mafia again with friends!

YAY! Jeff I'm so glad you're here. Welcome back to KSite!! Hopefully we can lure some others back too. I have missed everyone

Keep Beach City Weird! Embraceurside's Avatar
    I was going through my friends list and found the thread that you guys were talking about on FB. I'll be honest- when I joined KSITE when I was in I think 8th grade I did so because of K4J. We were best friends and he introduced me to ksite/mafia. It was great, but it was also so awful at the same time (not because of him but the experiences in mafia). Of course, this is only my experience and I understand that everyone has their own point of view, so if you don't agree with me that is fine. I just wanted to state that back then who I was is a person I don't want to be anymore, and every time I come back to the forums and see another "revitalize mafia" post, I feel that person again the raging child that I was. I don't like who that person was- heck I don't like who I was just a year ago! I want to constantly change who I am and coming back here to play mafia is just too much for me. Mafia caused me a lot of trauma, so many pointless fights, so much jealousy, and anger in the forums and outside of the forums. What we were doing was so unhealthy for me- I can't speak for anyone, but it was just too traumatic to be honest. I know some of you may shake your head or not agree with me- how was mafia traumatic? It just was. I already had anger issues and a bunch of other stuff going on at the time, I was still a developing adolescent in 8th grade. Now I'm literally about to graduate with my M.A., I've come a long way and to go back to this forum to play mafia just seems to me a big step back. If I played, I'd just fall into my old patterns. I just don't like who I am when playing mafia and I don't like the personal drama and fights that came of it as well. So, thank you for the opportunity guys, I definitely have a nostalgia for the olden days, but I also don't want to get caught up in any drama or anything that the forums may stir up. We all have a lot of unresolved feelings and previous fights that we all had- and I feel that is going to come up unconsciously during the games, and I just don't want to go through all of that fighting and drama again, that would be my biggest fear is that everyone start bringing old things up and it becomes a brawl fight again.

On a lighter note if anyone wanted to know I had tickets to see basically the whole cast of Smallville, and then covid ruined it! :T Hopefully I will be able to see them at the next con.

Anyways, I hope you guys have a great time if you do continue to play among yourselves and I'm always open to talking to anyone via PM or any social medias you guys see me on.
    Thank you. E.

It's so crazy how I would refresh this site religiously and now go months to years without checking. Feels like this kind of thread happens from time to time and we're always missing each other! I miss you all. I have my doubts that we would be able to get the gang back together again for another game, but if by miracle we could, I would love to be a part of it. Wonder if I would remember anyone's game style.

Quote Originally Posted by kneel4justice View Post
    It's so crazy how I would refresh this site religiously and now go months to years without checking. Feels like this kind of thread happens from time to time and we're always missing each other! I miss you all. I have my doubts that we would be able to get the gang back together again for another game, but if by miracle we could, I would love to be a part of it. Wonder if I would remember anyone's game style.

OMG KITTY!! You're here! How are you doing? I really had been hoping that there would be more interest in this but I wasn't expecting anything to really happen. Which is sad but understandable. A group chat with us all would be awesome though I think!

OMG KITTY!! You're here! How are you doing? I really had been hoping that there would be more interest in this but I wasn't expecting anything to really happen. Which is sad but understandable. A group chat with us all would be awesome though I think!
    Lou. I was hoping you would check back. I am doing well, how are you?? We should definitely catch up in a chat at the very least!!

Quote Originally Posted by kneel4justice View Post
    Lou. I was hoping you would check back. I am doing well, how are you?? We should definitely catch up in a chat at the very least!!
    When I made this thread I asked KSite to email me whenever someone replied to it but it stopped doing it. I checked tonight on the off chance and I found that you had commented! I was so happy to see your avi! Yes! We definitely need to catch up!