https://www.cbr.com/batwoman-ruby-ro...g-allegations/

This is a long article, that I can't just quote entirely here.

Shifting her focus back to showrunner Caroline Dries, Rose wrote that she was "deciding between releasing Caroline [Dries]'s email about not being an LGBT activist or feminist," alleging that the showrunner was "monetizing gays" and "how she found the desire to 'make people feel included.'" Rose then shared an email she sent to Dries with the request that there be no yelling on set to keep "morale up" and prevent people on set from "losing their temper and getting aggressive," with Rose feeling as though she had to be the "comedic relief" to keep the situation at a workable level. A response included by Dries had the showrunner saying, "people need some coping skills" and that it sounded as though the situation was "a reaction to stress/time crunch," asking for director Holly Dale's advice on dealing with the issue. Rose noted in her post that Dale was not directing the episode where the behavior was being experienced while shooting.
Actually, reflecting over the Berlanti shows (from the CW and Netflix), that I've watched, I'd say that's pretty standard for these shows. They present themselves as inclusive and feminist, but when you actually look at them...