Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (CBS All Access)

http://www.ksitetv.com/star-trek/cbs...worlds/203488/

How many Star Trek shows on CBS all Access does this make? I mean, between this, Discovery, Picard, Lower Decks and the Philippa Georgiou Section 31 spin-off...
    Last edited by KSiteTV; 05-18-2020 at 03:03 AM. Reason: KSiteTV link PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by jon-el87 View Post
    From CBR:

How many Star Trek shows on CBS all Access does this make? I mean, between this, Discovery, Picard, Lower Decks and the Philippa Georgiou Section 31 spin-off...
    Bring it on!!! I’ll watch them all!! Just rename the streaming service Star Trek Universe or S.T.U. for short

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...5-cast-members

Babs Olusanmokun (Black Mirror), Christina Chong (Tom and Jerry), Celia Rose Gooding (Jagged Little Pill), Jess Bush (Skinford) and Melissa Navia (Billions) will join the Paramount+ production as series regulars.

I really hope this show is good. The actors involved did well on Discovery but I have had mixed feelings about that show and Picard. If I think of Lower Decks as Futurama meets Star Trek, I enjoy it overall. However, I feel like they lay on the Star Trek references and shout outs even thicker than a Junkion makes pop culture references.

I’m curious what characters they will play. I’m guessing that none of them will be characters from “The Cage”. One suggestion I saw was one of them playing an Ensign Uhura.

Some people suggested Jeffrey Combs as Dr. Boyce. That would be great but I don’t think that will happen.

It'd be a minor thing, but it would be fun if Una (Rebecca Romijn) mentions having a cousin named Christine Chapel.