Captain Marvel 2 (2022)

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...writer-1272259

Reposting a thread, erased by the server crash.

The sequel is eyeing a 2022 release date. Megan McDonnell, a writer on WandaVision, have been tapped to write the screenplay.

Minor speculation, on my part, but I'm guessing that they'll introduce Hulkling in this movie. After all, it looks like they're building up to Young Avengers. And this seems like the most logical place to introduce him (contrary to his name, "Hulkling" have nothing to do with the Hulk), being the son of Mar-Vell.

The movie is set for a July 8, 2022 release (source: CBR).

New In Town
    These movies are great. I watched some high quality free movies on the thoptv app at https://techbigs.com/thoptv.html.
    Last edited by MarkFrank; 07-22-2020 at 07:27 AM.

According to Deadline, the film will be directed by Nia DaCosta.

Rewatched the first movie. Hoping that they'll include Annette Bening, in some capacity, in the sequel. There are many ways that she could return: as the Supreme Intelligence. As Mar-Vell in flashbacks or, if I'm right and they introduce Hulkling (her son) in the second movie, she could appear to him as part of an interactive computer message (that she created before her death). Of course, as Marvel loves doing fake deaths, she could suddenly turn out to still be alive.