No More Rocky Road.

New story up in the usual place. For whatever reason, it won't let me copy the whole thing here because it says there are too many characters! I've not seen that before, and I've posted longer stuff in individual posts here before. Anyway, please follow the link and let me know what you all think.

---

Author: Bally
    Title: No More Rocky Road
    Rating: K
    Genre: Hurt/Comfort/Friendship

Summary: She might not think him to be hot, rich or famous but his kindness is a great source of comfort. The support works both ways. A missing moment from 7x11 (Siren).

Authorís Notes: I do not own the characters. Iíve paraphrased a quote from the episodeís deleted scenes so due credit etc etc.

---

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1340407...ORE-ROCKY-ROAD

---

You have a way of getting to the heart of the matter in these short but poignant offscreenville looks into why Clark and Lois work like no other. They're not just perfect for each other as a romantic couple, they have a rather unique friendship. Once again, another thoroughly enjoyable read.

Thanks Leanne.

Thanks for the kids no and the rich read. Since I was there I started to read more of your Smallville work. I agree with the above comment. You show fine skill crafting the subtle complexities of the Clois relationship. So far Slam Dunk/Dunk Tank is my fave. Much appreciation for sharing your art.

Thanks Sykobee. 'Art' is high praise indeed. All I am doing is writing the characters as they were depicted on the show. When it comes to building on existing scenes with stories like these, I want to fit the mood of the scene/episodes as well as stay true to the characters.

I still have several other stories on the go, some of which have already taken a couple of years. It's finding the time to work on them, make them interesting yet different, and completing them to my own satisfaction. I don't release anything until I am at that point.