No announcement yet.

Batwoman #1.1 "Pilot"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batwoman #1.1 "Pilot"

We're going to do one thread per episode here, unless you have an individual topic you want to discuss. Either way, this can be the countdown thread, and after it's over, talk about what you thought of the series premiere!
    10 - Bat-tastic!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Badwoman is more like it
    0%

So far I'm liking it.

Comment

It was a fair series premiere. I hope we don’t wait all season to get Kate in her iconic bat suit; her being mistaken for the MIA Dark Knight could get tiresome fast.

And

I’m assuming the reveal in the last moments of the episode will be a series long issue.

Comment

After the abysmal ending of Gotham, Batwoman is a much better series premiere. I’m glad they went right into it instead of dragging and stalling things out. That ending solidified that Batwoman is going to be about Kate and Alice.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          It was a fair series premiere. I hope we don’t wait all season to get Kate in her iconic bat suit; her being mistaken for the MIA Dark Knight could get tiresome fast.
          Kate will be in her red-and-black suit by Episode 3.

Comment

Almost everything about the show was great. good pacing, reasonable motives for all the characters, etc.

although, I had to laugh when I saw the "batman" suit before kate wore it... it had built-in boobs like it had already been worn by a woman. it's like.. what, they couldn't make a more male-looking bodysuit prop that looked simlar to the altered bodysuit that Kate would eventually wear? it was such a small thing, but it wasn't an immersive scene to me because of that.

Comment

So far I'm liking it. It had a lot action and a little bit of drama. Ruby Rose is the right choice on playing this character This character was sensitive , venerable , intelligent and tough. This episode kept me on the edge of my bed most of the time. Anyway the writing continues this way. The show has a pretty good start so far. I can't wait for the crossover in December /January. I'm curious as to the reason WHY Bruce Wayne/Batman REALLY left Gotham City.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎