No announcement yet.

Titans #2.5 "Deathstroke"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans #2.5 "Deathstroke"

With the team thrown into upheaval, Dick and the others vow to do everything in their power to save Jason Todd’s life. Gar’s guilt over Jason’s kidnapping complicates the mission to save their fellow Titan, while Rachel’s dark secret continues to gnaw at her. When Deathstroke demands they turn over Rose in exchange for Jason, the moral crisis threatens to tear the team apart from the inside.

Grrr!!! The cliffhanger had me on the edge of my seat The action was excellent in this one. It was the Titans that we all wanted to see; better late than never.

I want to know if Kory's full abilities get unleashed just in time. I liked the little comment Dick made about Kory's hair...yeah, you don't tell her that you like her new hair style and leave. I know it was more for fans cause that S1 look was questionable.

I also loved that after that heart to heart with Kory, Rachel was on the brink of controlling her own abilities until she didn't.

As for the Slade part of this episode it's intriguing that Garth may have just been collateral damage for the real target/reason the original team disbanded.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-06-2019, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Again, it takes the series a season and a half to get to where it was finally Titans the way it was meant to be.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎