This Is The Way!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar

She-Hulk (Disney+)

Kat Coiro (The Mick) is in negotiations to direct the pilot and several other episodes of the series. Coiro will also serve as an executive producer.

https://deadline.com/2020/09/marvels...ep-1234576658/

Tatiana Maslany (Orphan Black) has been cast as Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk herself

http://www.ksitetv.com/she-hulk/repo...disney/205323/

This just made my entire week!!!
    Last edited by KSiteTV; 09-18-2020 at 01:41 PM.

Never seen Orphan Black, but I have seen her on Perry Mason. Looking forward to it.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    Tatiana Maslany's casting shows me Marvel means serious business with this Disney+ stuff. Casting an actress of her caliber is comparable to when they got Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther. This is going to be REALLY good!

Whelp! Now reports are coming out that Tatiana herself has refuted claims that she’s been cast as She-Hulk... she went on to say that she’s not currently tied to the series.

Kevin Feige today announced at Disney Investor Day that Tim Roth is reprising his Hulk character of The Abomination while Avengers thespian Mark Ruffalo will reprise the character of The Hulk in the upcoming She Hulk Disney+/Marvel series.

https://deadline.com/2020/12/she-hul...es-1234654551/

I guess Tatiana Maslany had to deflect her involvement with the series until the appropriate time.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 12-11-2020 at 07:58 PM.

From CBR:

She-Hulk continues to fill out its cast with the addition of the actor who will play Jennifer Walters' best friend. Ginger Gonzaga will play the character, who so far has not been officially named. Gonzaga will be teaming up with Tatiana Maslany, who portrays the titular hero.

In the comics, Walters/She-Hulk's best friend is Patsy Walker / Hellcat, who has been played by Rachael Taylor on Netflix's Jessica Jones. Earlier rumors claimed that another actor from that series might make the jump to Disney+, as Krysten Ritter is allegedly in talks to reprise the character of Jones. However, nothing on that front has been made official yet.
    Don't see them carrying over characters from the Netflix shows, with Jennifer being Trish's lawyer, following the events of Jessica Jones season 3 (given the end of season 3, you'd have to resolve/tie-in to that, to be able to have Trish hang out with Jennifer). You end up with a backstory, that viewers needs to look up... on a rival streaming service.

So either they'd have to go out, and directly ackowledge the existing TV shows as non-canon. Giving them a clean slate, with a new Patsy Walker (while triggering fans of the shows). Or have a different character. I could see them replace Patsy Walker/Hellcat with Greer Grant/Tigra. After all, in the comics, Hellcat's costume originally belonged to Grant (before becoming Tigra). Might be a bit meta. But, they'd probably skip that stage, and go directly to her becoming Tigra with the tail and fur (people don't often think about the latter, I've noticed. When Greer Grant is Tigra, her entire body is covered in fur).

Though, I could see Gonzaga's unnamed character just be an ordinary person, who is friends with Jennifer Walters.

I think their solution to how these characters from the Netflix shows can appear on these Disney+ shows is the multiverse.