No announcement yet.

Star Trek: Picard (Paramount+)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek: Picard (Paramount+)

Last edited by darkphoenix21; 09-08-2021, 07:20 PM. Reason: Streaming service name change

Comment

Comment

I just finished it. Some episodes were good. Enjoyed seeing the episode with Riker and Troi. Hated that they felt the need to use the 'F' word in Star Trek. Reminds me of when Spock made an explanation about the usage of "colorful metaphors" in the 20th century in "The Voyage Home". I'm very saddened by this.

Comment

Comment

It’s also already been renewed for S3…hopefully S2 is an improvement over the first season.

Comment

Season 2 will premiere on March 3rd, 2022

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

The current season may be one of my absolute favorite things. Who is watching?

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                        The current season may be one of my absolute favorite things. Who is watching?
                        It’s definitely the strongest season of Picard in my opinion. Fun fact: Terry Matalas (the showrunner) blocked me for no apparent reason!

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                          It’s definitely the strongest season of Picard in my opinion. Fun fact: Terry Matalas (the showrunner) blocked me for no apparent reason!
                          That's surprising! He seems really cool.... though he once called me out for a joking tweet I had about Picard's son looking 35.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV

That's surprising! He seems really cool.... though he once called me out for a joking tweet I had about Picard's son looking 35.
                            yeah it was very surprising. He is either overly sensitive or I was caught in some chain block.

Comment

Terry Matalas actually responded to one of my questions during Season 2 on Twitter. My interactions with him were mostly positive.

Not sure if he didn’t like that I said I really liked one of the episodes but it was a bit overstating it when industry creatives claimed the episode at the time was the best episode of Star Trek ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎