Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prefer the Legends 2046 future instead of Arrow's 2040? Anybody else?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prefer the Legends 2046 future instead of Arrow's 2040? Anybody else?

Between the Legends future of 2046 and Arrow's 2040 of despite both being wasteland like cities, with bleak futures for how Arrow plays out I kind of prefer Star City 2046's future.

Because in Star City 2046 while all of Oliver's friends and family being dead or presumed dead, with Oliver having failed by Star City it becoming a criminal ruled city under Grant Wilson, is at least Oliver suited back up as the Green Arrow to help clean up his own mess.

Also, Felicity had long left deeming the city a lost cause for fighting.

Instead of even more Felicity Smoak, Mia Smoak a straight out Olicty daughter, William the adoptive Olicty kid given that's why they killed off William's real mother so Felicity could be his new mom very easily, and no Oliver in the 2040 future. Really the 2040 feels like one massive screw you to Oliver of making him nothing but a failure.

Plus, we got further Green Arrow and Deathstroke stuff with Grant Wilson being Slade's son out to finish his father's mission in destroying Oliver's life, and city.

So, I kind of prefer Star City 2046 future instead if I had to pick between the two, for how Arrow's future ultimately goes, although neither is my favorite. There is some serious irony in Marc Guggenheim being the one writing the Legends 2046 episode being the one I actually prefer over Beth's version.

How about you guys?
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎