No announcement yet.

Cloak & Dagger #2.1/#2.2 "Restless Energy/White Lines"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloak & Dagger #2.1/#2.2 "Restless Energy/White Lines"

Wasn't expecting the Brigid O'Reilly twist. [SPOILER]Thought they were just going with multiple personalities, not a physical duplicate.[/SPOILER]

Nice seeing Tyrone and Tandy developing as vigilantes.

I suspect that [SPOILER]there is more to the whole fake ambulance business, than them just injecting someone with heroine. It kinda reminds me of the comic book origin of Cloak and Dagger, where they were runaway kids, who were used as test subjects for experimental drugs.[/SPOILER]

Originally posted by jon-el87
    Wasn't expecting the Brigid O'Reilly twist. [SPOILER]Thought they were just going with multiple personalities, not a physical duplicate.[/SPOILER]
    I liked the fact that this twist wasn’t dragged out like others shows would have done. The three of them came face to face with her so, it’s...”ok, now what?”.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      I liked the fact that this twist wasn’t dragged out like others shows would have done. The three of them came face to face with her so, it’s...”ok, now what?”.
      Agreed. Of course, the seasons on this show consists of only ten episodes. They have about 12-13 less episodes than a lot of the others.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎