The Skywalker Order!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar

Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)

It will follow up T2, ignoring the subsequent sequels and reboots, with Arnold Schwarzenegger returning to star along side original lead Linda Hamilton, back for the first time since Judgment Day. They will be joined by series newcomers Natalia Reyes and Mackenzie Davis. Deadpool filmmaker Tim Miller is directing.

The film will be released on: November 1, 2019

The Skywalker Order!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar

I'm pretty sure that this franchise is over. Hollywood is continuing to ruin more franchises by pushing their agenda. Example #1-Linda Hamilton saying "You're going to give birth to some MAN who's going to save us all." They certainly made a big issue out of it. Example #2-X-Men: Dark Phoenix where Jennifer Lawrence says something to the effect of "the women seem to be carrying the load lately." I'm sure that I could come up with a lot more. They're constantly insulting their male fanbase (which is the main reason these movies were successful to begin with) which won't work out well for them as it goes on. It's better than T3 and Genysis, but not as good as Salvation. I'd give it a C+/B-.

Release the Snyder Cut costas22's Avatar
    Go woke and you go broke. I must say: It's kind of hilarious that 4 years ago people trashed Genisys and proclaimed that only Cameron can fix this franchise.

And this is what he came up with. He crapped on his own masterpiece (T2) to do a glorified female-focused Terminator reboot.