0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1. Bad
    0%

Team Arrow has to choose between Earth-2 Dinah Laurel or Emiko Queen, who are both rogues.

Comment

Emiko's back story was interesting. She sunk the Queen's Gambit. She's also Dante's boss even though he trained her from age 11.

E2 Laurel - don't know why they're suddenly taking her down the bad road again. There was so much work put in to redeem her. I'm not keep on this turning into the story of the scorpion (it would always sting you because that's its nature).

Felicity continues to put zero thought into the repercussions of her actions and her technology. The Ian Malcolm quote comes to mind: "You were so obsessed with the idea of what if you could, you never stopped to consider if you should." Alena's not much help there. Curtis might've at least briefly brought up some concerns, but he's off the show. Why couldn't they have left her in a relationship with Ray Palmer?

Comment

If she's taking tips and counsel from Alena, then I'm not surprised at all that the Archer program becomes insidious. They tried to reform or redeem Alena in a previous season, but it's something they never truly sold me on. That Helix DNA and hubris is still in them. And that Ian Malcolm quote is so appropriate. Oppenheimer's regrets about the A-bomb, and Skynet from Terminator 2 are also similar examples. They worry so much about how they can do it, they don't pause to think "if" they should.

Those two will do whatever it takes to take Archer to the next level, without considering if it's wise to do so. Curtis could have been the perfect dude to advise her on this, having gone through his own crisis of conscience. Instead, Felicity's stuck with sorta-reformed domestic hacker/anarchist/terrorist Alena. Yeah, the city is doomed.

(Poor Ray. Sadly we now know he was there just to be S3's dude who can't. catch. a. break.)

The Dinah - Laurel spat wasn't so good because they just sprung it, rushed it, and didn't really convince me why Dinah should mistrust Laurel now ... after weeks of seeing her diligently earning the team's trust. Heck, even Felicity is friends with her.

Emiko blindsiding Oliver is totally on him, as he allowed himself to be duped just because they share a bloodline.

Comment

Yeah.

I'm nervous about Laurel-2's next ep. I fear they're going to throw away all the progress AND sully Laurel-1's reputation with the public since the whole multiple Earths thing is a secret and she's lived in that role. If Guggenheim was still in charge, I'd totally expect 2 ruined Laurels in the same episode.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎