No announcement yet.

The Cast Confirms Season 15 Is The Final Season

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cast Confirms Season 15 Is The Final Season

Jensen, Jared and Misha have confirmed through a video. Next season, the 15th, is the final one.

Saw this news and it didn't exactly surprise me. The way they've been talking as the 300th episode got closer really had me thinking they were about done.

Still, I have mixed feelings about this. SPN has been such a big part of my life for 15 years that it's sad to see it go. At the same time, it does feel like it's time to wrap it up.

And hey, maybe that'll mean we'll finally get that SPN movie that Jared, in particular, has always wanted to happen? LOL

Comment

Gotta get Tom Welling in the last season, somehow. Tom as a demon or as a "God" would be pretty cool LOL

Comment

^ Completely agree. Before SPN is over, we need to have Tom Welling guest star. He needs to return to the CW (before the last show that was on the WB is gone).

Comment

I think we will see SPN movies and spinoffs. The CW doesnt want the legacy to end with this coming season so i think its not if but WHEN we see movies and spinoffs. It doesnt even have to be theatrical movies it could be like tv movies every so often. Also, who knows? The in thing is to do limited series so in a few years maybe we see a 6 episode limited season of SPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
            I think we will see SPN movies and spinoffs. The CW doesnt want the legacy to end with this coming season so i think its not if but WHEN we see movies and spinoffs.
            The CW has been trying to do a spin-off for a while (Bloodlines, Wayward Sisters, etc.) but after Wayward Sisters, I don't see them trying again. Pretty sure Pedowitz (head of the CW) said something along the lines of not trying again for a spin-off. Still, you never know.

As for movies, Jared has been saying he wants at least one (big screen--he wants it rated R so the boys can finally "let loose"). I think we will get it, but it might be a while. The show has a pretty strong fanbase. Or, alternatively, maybe a Netflix release? Still, I think Jared will try to push to get it on a platform or in theaters in such a way that they can bump up the rating.

Comment

I stopped caring about "Supernatural" after season 5. When those Winchester brothers bicker to each other at the ending of episodes, it got pretty old. Sam should have grown a spine long ago. Those puppy dog eyes of his got cringeworthy after a while. Dean kept being this drama queen with a chip on his shoulder. That got old fast, too. All of the things that got old fast just showed lack of character development to me. Crowley is who really made this show watchable to me on the other hand. Castiel didn't really impress me. Even Misha Collins has more to offer than the Castiel character he portrayed. Which is disappointing. Actors and actresses who portrayed characters on this show are talented. Not gonna lie about that. But since The C.W. has more dumbed down scriptwriting than The W.B, this is what becomes expected. The C.W. does a fantastic job at butchering shows that were formerly on The W.B. Crowley was the exception to this, though.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎