Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated? What did you think of #7-16:"Star City 2040"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated? What did you think of #7-16:"Star City 2040"?

What did you think of this episode?
    10. awesome
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1. Bad
    0%

The flashforwards needed a dedicated episode like this earlier in the season, but at least we're finally getting some context in how Mia ended up alienated from Felicity. I was hoping one of the Queen kids would get LoA training ... and it turns out it was Mia. With Nyssa as teacher, just so there's no doubt.

Connor being Diggle's adopted son raises more questions. I can only guess that something happens and the Diggles will take Turner's son one day due to a debt of honour.

Still waiting for William to get similar focus as a character, but if/when is anybody's guess.

I don't think anyone really thought Felicity was dead -- but did anyone think Felicity's new AI she created would one day doom the city? Assuming this future remains the same even after Crisis -- some or all of it could still change -- these are hard truths that future Team Arrow will need to process.

Flashforward Roy seems to have some rage in him, even in middle age. Could be bitterness at all the burdens he's had, or maybe they just sell mirakuru shakes at 7 Eleven in the future lol.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎