Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated It? What did you think of #4.15 "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated It? What did you think of #4.15 "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"

What did you think of this episode?
    10. awesome
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1. Bad
    0%

Lenny Luthor some how jumped universes, brainwashed everyone, had this universe’s Lex killed thus assumed his identity...Lenny’s dim-witted personality was just an act, biting his time for his evil plot to unfold

Comment

Great episode with an twisted ending I didn’t see coming.

Comment

Jon Cryer's Lex Luthor blew me away. I didn't think he could sell me on Lex Luthor but he did it to almost a perfect T. I can't wait to see what he does next. He is going to be just as big thorn in Supergirl's side as he was with Superman, lol

Comment

Right down to a "MISS TESSMACHER!" This ep rocked

Comment

Jon Cryer was great as Lex.

Comment

Forgot to comment here after watching the episode a while ago.

I have to say, Jon Cryer was pretty good. At first, I was kind of skeptical, Because there were times where he came off like he was the Gene Hackman version AND he had a beard. I'm just so used to my Lex Luthor being both bald and clean shaven. and I wasn't sure if the Hackman version of Lex could work in a show like Supergirl. I mean, real estate schemes are kinda cheesy to start with if you know what I mean.

So I was pleasantly proven wrong as Jon Cryer did his best to embody all the aspects of Lex Luthor not only in the movies but from the animated series and other TV shows. He even nailed down Lex's rationale for why he hated Superman, and why he wanted humanity to be free of Superman's influence.
              I didn't think anybody could effortlessly blend the Hackman Lex and the Animated/Comic series' Lex together in terms of motivations and mannerisms, but Jon did it.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎