Riverdale "Chapter Forty-Eight: Requiem for a Welterweight"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverdale "Chapter Forty-Eight: Requiem for a Welterweight"

Archie is still too stupid to be alive.

The best part was Betty investigation of the farm. So, there are no photos of the Edgar person. Could it turn out that Polly was behind everything all along and Edgar doesn't exist (despite it making little sense)?

On a Riverdale-related note, I hope Luke Perry makes a full recovery.

Originally posted by jon-el87
    Archie is still too stupid to be alive.

The best part was Betty investigation of the farm. So, there are no photos of the Edgar person. Could it turn out that Polly was behind everything all along and Edgar doesn't exist (despite it making little sense)?

On a Riverdale-related note, I hope Luke Perry makes a full recovery.
    I started watching Riverdale around the start of Season 3 (caught up on Netflix)...I have been convinced that whoever Edgar is, he (or she if there is no Edgar) is the Gargoyle King and always has been.

Comment

Yeah hopefully Luke Perry is will be okay.

Comment

To your point about Archie, you would think his recent ordeal would have made him a little smarter. But no, he tries to play with fire and work with another gangster...then go back on it when he finally realized he shouldn’t have in the first place.

Comment

Yeah, I think there is no "Edgar" and that the Gargoyle King is a woman....possibly Betty's mom or in a surprise twist, Polly.

And I really hope Luke Perry makes a healthy recovery.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎