0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1. Bad
    0%

Another great episode after last week. We want to thank Echo Kelly’s for 4 seasons.

Comment

Well the plot with Stanley was somewhot anti climactic. After he escaped from the prison and the hints we got about it, everything just eneded in a single episode.
      Other than that it was a pretty good episode. The plot in the future finally made some advancements too.

Overall I still think too much is going on at the same time.
      Like for example the plotline with Dante is barely there anymore (which I don't care too much at anyways)

Then there is Curtis and Argus
      Oliver and William
      Vigilantes and the police
      Laural bonding with the team
      Oliver's sister
      Diaz and the suicide squad
      Renee and Zoe

Normally you'd think that having a lot of plot is a good thing, but it is not if most if not all of them are treated in a very shallow way because of it.
      The worst part is that Oliver is not even a part of most of them. And one must not forget that all of that is on top of the villain of the week story.

In general the show is doing a lot better than the past few years, but if there is one thing that I would like from season 8, it is focus.
      Don't introduce too many side plotlines at the same time.
      Put Oliver a little more in the spotlight.
      But don't bring back a uber villain that is better at everything and all events are just part of his plan.

Comment

It looks like Team Arrow is finally thinning the herd with Mister Terrific's departure. And this was one of Curtis' better seasons too. It was crowded enough as it is, and a team member leaving is somewhat expected. I don't know how much story he has left or, rather, the show didn't give him enough story over the years. (Sound familiar, Earth-1 Laurel fans?)

Although it's too bad that Stanley is done, this ep worked mostly because they actually spent time during the prison arc setting him up. In other words, he's not a one-and-done villain of the week, as his story actually began back in the fall last year. I actually wish he stuck around longer considering the time invested in building him up during the prison arc, but if this is his exit ep. then it was a pretty decent one. They wanted it to be like a creepy, horror/stalker episode and it largely worked.

Zoe training with Dinah was pretty cool.

I hope the Dante plot will ramp up shortly. With Curtis out of the picture, that would mean more Lyla and Diggle (ideally).

The flashforwards may pick up steam now that Mia was revealed as Oliver and Felicity's daughter in the future. I'm still hedging my bets on the chance that what we're seeing in the future is either just one future -- among many possible ones available, and entirely plausible with all the time/history breaking in the Arrowverse (looking at you, The Flash and Sara's gang on LoT).

Or, there's a wilder and crazier notion out there that, in the flashforwards, we are merely watching a simulation, Matrix-style ... something Felicity had run in the future ran to predict all possible future outcomes, as some sort of contingency plan, etc. And the actual future isn't as set as the flashforwards are making it out to be. I think anything is possible with Crisis on-deck.

It was long past time William checked out of the series, and sending him off to boarding school earlier this season seemed to be the end of it. But, of course this is the CW and they still had a boatload of teenage angst left for the Queen family. Expelled from school, got in a fight -- man, that kid is more outlaw now than a dutiful son haha. He would always be in danger -- like Stanley's home invasion above -- so letting him go off with the Clayton grandparents was probably the best option available. Plus, William wanted a normal life and there's no chance of that in Star City.

But it looks like they will be trading teenage angst for maternity angst soon, because Felicity is apparently pregnant ...

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎