No announcement yet.

Riverdale "Chapter Forty-Seven: Bizarrodale"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverdale "Chapter Forty-Seven: Bizarrodale"

Nice to see some of the secondary characters be put in front.

Really disliking Cheryl for just blantaly outing Moose to the entire school.

I like the idea of them starting a LGBTQIA alliance at the school. However, I'm assuming it's the group we see towards the end of the episode, which was all girls. No boys. Not even Kevin. In fact, they break him and Moose up and put Moose on a bus out of town. So, this club (despite Cheryl's insistance that it'll be LGBTQIA: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) is only for lesbian and bisexual women? Meanwhile, they're breaking up the show's one gay male couple (and dropping one of the two characters). Okay, the school probably doesn't have any openly trans students. But, they do have an openly gay male student. Yet, he's not allowed to be part of the club for LGBTQIA students (and they've gotten rid of his boyfriend)?

Originally posted by jon-el87
    Nice to see some of the secondary characters be put in front.

Really disliking Cheryl for just blantaly outing Moose to the entire school.

I like the idea of them starting a LGBTQIA alliance at the school. However, I'm assuming it's the group we see towards the end of the episode, which was all girls. No boys. Not even Kevin. In fact, they break him and Moose up and put Moose on a bus out of town. So, this club (despite Cheryl's insistance that it'll be LGBTQIA: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) is only for lesbian and bisexual women? Meanwhile, they're breaking up the show's one gay male couple (and dropping one of the two characters). Okay, the school probably doesn't have any openly trans students. But, they do have an openly gay male student. Yet, he's not allowed to be part of the club for LGBTQIA students (and they've gotten rid of his boyfriend)?
    I think the problem is Cheryl is just focused on making Toni happy and having another group to lead, rather than creating an atmosphere of real inclusivity.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎