No announcement yet.

Riverdale "Chapter Forty-Five: The Stranger"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverdale "Chapter Forty-Five: The Stranger"

Who shot Hiram Lodge isn't going to become the "Who shot J.R.?" of the 2010s. More like "Who cares who shot Hiram Lodge?" Can Hiram just die already?

To the surprise of no one, Archie turns up alive. Probably been quite a while, since the last episode, seeing as he's fully recovered from the bear attack.

Who will be the next fake-out death? Betty? Veronica?

Not buying Tall Boy (a character I had totally forgotten about) being the Gargoyle King. It feels like a repeat of the Mr. Svensson being revealed to be the Black Hood from last season.

Surprised it's taken Alice this long to start giving all her money to the Farm.

Like the idea of Archie having to repeat his junior year (not going to happen). He's missed too much of school, between being in prison and on the run, for him to be able to just go back to school, like nothing has happened.

Yeah, Tall Boy was the faux Gargoyle King. Wouldn't surprise me with how crazy their family is that Alice is the Gargoyle King.

As for who shot Hiram? Wouldn't surprise me if it was his wife.

And like I said last week, I knew Archie was going to be alive in this episode. Had he died last week in the woods, all alone, it would served no purpose.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎