Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Seeing Red" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Seeing Red" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Flash and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found HERE: http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-see...w-images/32235

This is what sucks about long seasons in these shows.....Flash had Cicada beaten again for the 2nd time in the past 3 episodes, but a small distraction allowed Cicada to escape. If this was a 13 episode season, he would be defeated already. Deep down I knew Flash was going to kill Cicada, but I was kind of hoping he would....especially knowing that Reverse Flash is still around. But then seeing the ending, I can see why they didn't want to off Cicada.....because of Grace. If Team Flash can somehow save Grace, then that might turn Cicada around and he gives up his fight against the Metas. Heck, that cure they are working on might turn Cicada human.

Comment

The dumbening continues Team Flash with Flash, Excess, Elongated Man, Killer Frost. Killer Frost is the only one that can fight Cicada but instead of letting her fight and get Flash to superspeed the victim to the hospital. They get KF to go Snow and helpless.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎